Android HiMedia Q5/Q10 Pro (2016) with Kodi (4K / HDR / 3D / HD Audio)
(2016-09-06, 09:45)futeko Wrote: I believe hdmkv got a response from HiMedia last night acknowledging and promising a fix for the left edge 3D problem. There should be a private beta firmware next week and a new official 1 or 2 weeks after that.

A video would help with getting HiMedia to look seriously at the 'turning off Imprex' problem. I have mentioned it to them several times (I send regular bug / feature requests) but they are having trouble reproducing it. They replied today pointing out that Imprex can be turned off manually as is discussed in this thread, but I do understand that this isn't entirely the problem, people want to be able to turn off all processing.
First of all, thanks for your interest in this issue. I proposed to hdmkv to make a video in order to prove this problem. He has the necessary skills to reveal the real problem to HiMedia. Unfortunately, I don't have this device yet, so I cannot make this video nor provide further information on this issue. That being said, I'm willing to buy a Q10 Pro if this issue is completely solved (ASAP). This is the only deal breaker for me, because I prefer an image without enhancements almost always.

And yes, you understood well, people want to be able to turn off all processing with only ONE change in the UI (by setting Imprex Mode to OFF), without modifying brightness, contrast, HDR, color space, or doing any other tricks. That's how it should work in my opinion.

Thanks again.

Messages In This Thread
HD Audio Problems with Q10 Pro - by BigPines - 2016-04-18, 18:34
RE: HiMedia Q5/Q10 Pro (2016) with Kodi (4K / HDR / 3D / HD Audio) - by boblo - 2016-09-06, 19:11
[Key map] Remote Control PATCH - by looun - 2016-09-20, 00:38
Egreat A10: real or fake? - by boblo - 2016-09-30, 03:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HiMedia Q5/Q10 Pro (2016) with Kodi (4K / HDR / 3D / HD Audio)8