Android HiMedia Q5/Q10 Pro (2016) with Kodi (4K / HDR / 3D / HD Audio)
(2016-09-20, 15:55)looun Wrote: Simple explanation is :
Quote:one key.xml for all Android HiMedia/OEM device sale in last 3 years. Like you already know are many Chinese version of box with different IR remote that international version. Some HiMedia customer have special request, for launcher / TV streaming / DVB tuner and other witch I not observed.
If I've understood your argument, this file is intended for many devices of this brand (sorry, but your english is not easy to understand). And if so, is there any Android device (customized for another company or not) using a remote with a stop button? I've read previously that there is no Android box in the market with a remote with that button, all of them just have a 'Return/Back' button. IMHO, I think HiMedia's purpose is kind of different and maybe, as I said before, they tried to include standard commands for other controllers which should use these standard (IR or key?) codes too (logically). The proof for my assertion would be to test a controller (IR remote or special keyboard) with the stop button, for example.

Just my 2 cents, of course.

Messages In This Thread
HD Audio Problems with Q10 Pro - by BigPines - 2016-04-18, 18:34
[Key map] Remote Control PATCH - by looun - 2016-09-20, 00:38
RE: HiMedia Q5/Q10 Pro (2016) with Kodi (4K / HDR / 3D / HD Audio) - by boblo - 2016-09-20, 19:22
Egreat A10: real or fake? - by boblo - 2016-09-30, 03:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HiMedia Q5/Q10 Pro (2016) with Kodi (4K / HDR / 3D / HD Audio)8