Android HiMedia Q5/Q10 Pro (2016) with Kodi (4K / HDR / 3D / HD Audio)
(2016-10-19, 13:40)futeko Wrote:
(2016-10-19, 09:42)PJDavis1970 Wrote: LMFAO. I hope thats only your wording hdmkv and not HiMedia's. If it is HiMedias then the words "HiSilicon WILL need to get involved" Have really made me decide to NEVER purchase anything from this company again. Unfit for purpose comes to mind. Seriously though I have said it before and ill say it again. HiMedia are only interested in releasing shit quickly. Taking your money and moving onto next thing.

If you are considering buying this hardware then DONT.. find something else.
PJDavis1970, I think you bought the box off us. If you don't want it we'll take it back. Email us. Alternatively you could sell it on Ebay. They sell used for roughly what you paid for new.

Yes I did purchase it from yourselves. I do use the box but the point I am making is that by the time the Q10 works as it is supposed to there will be newer boxes out there that do far more.

My disappointment with Himedia is due to the fact that the box has been out for half a year. If you look at the updates and calculate the work involved in those updates then (for those of us software engineers) you can see its minimal amount of man hours.

OK Himedia are held back with some of the issues due to the SOC and them needing updates from a 3rd party but if you look at the full list of issues with the Q10 then only half of those would be related to the SOC. This being the case then how can anyone suggest that Himedia are dedicated to a product when they have only put minimal man hours into fixes when there are many more fixes they could have made without relying on a 3rd party company?

Messages In This Thread
HD Audio Problems with Q10 Pro - by BigPines - 2016-04-18, 18:34
[Key map] Remote Control PATCH - by looun - 2016-09-20, 00:38
Egreat A10: real or fake? - by boblo - 2016-09-30, 03:34
RE: HiMedia Q5/Q10 Pro (2016) with Kodi (4K / HDR / 3D / HD Audio) - by PJDavis1970 - 2016-10-19, 15:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HiMedia Q5/Q10 Pro (2016) with Kodi (4K / HDR / 3D / HD Audio)8