Android HiMedia Q5/Q10 Pro (2016) with Kodi (4K / HDR / 3D / HD Audio)
I think some of you guys exaggerating a little bit. The Q10/5 Pro is not a premium AV product. The premium AV players price range is way above €200. You really want to have audiophile experience from a €150 player? Imho you should reconsider that requirement. This is an all-in-one box and it comes with the problem what all boxes like this have: they can't do everything all-in-one perfectly. If you have specific needs you have the opportunity to choose your product specifically so if you want to listen bit-perfect jawdropping quality stereo music example you can buy shitload of stuffs which are only capable to play stereo music for a price of a car. So I wouldn't expect perfection from a €150 player. Furthermore I don't think that support is that bad. Honestly I didn't see any better support from LG, Philips, Sony, Nvidia, etc.

And I think that is a good and very useful thing that you guys extensively testing these products and make a list of the cons and pros so this way the potential owners can decide that they want the product or not. Do I need an MVC 3D-ISO playback? Do I need 24bit FLAC? I the answer is yes for any of these specific questions I won't buy the product. But frankly these are specific needs. If I looking for a fast, flexible and stable player without these requirements I think the Q10/5 Pro is a very good AIO player for the price. It has some problem with samba, subtitles and the damned Imprex Engine cannot be stopped completely (it's way beyond my understanding why someone even want to temper anything with video pictures and need these features... just get a better source man), but there are workarounds for these so I would still keep this product on A-.

Messages In This Thread
HD Audio Problems with Q10 Pro - by BigPines - 2016-04-18, 18:34
[Key map] Remote Control PATCH - by looun - 2016-09-20, 00:38
Egreat A10: real or fake? - by boblo - 2016-09-30, 03:34
RE: HiMedia Q5/Q10 Pro (2016) with Kodi (4K / HDR / 3D / HD Audio) - by aelfwine - 2016-10-19, 15:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HiMedia Q5/Q10 Pro (2016) with Kodi (4K / HDR / 3D / HD Audio)8