Android HiMedia Q5/Q10 Pro (2016) with Kodi (4K / HDR / 3D / HD Audio)
(2017-12-10, 17:33)tmihai20 Wrote:
(2017-12-10, 15:27)jelonki20 Wrote: Hello
Is there anyone who can help me with Kodi17.6 and Q10 remote problem? After automatic updating kodi to 17.6 version I can not configure the remote from HiMedia Q10 device - it isn't possible to configure menu button on kodi - it is most important function when you want to manullay change for example - movie or tv show library (sometimes the Kodi find wrong description about tvshow) or you want to change video/audio library setup. 

When the 17.4 version was installed on that device - everything was correct.

Thanks for help.
Regards,
Robert
You are mixing things up. When Kodi does not recognize a movie or a TV show, you just select Refresh and you select the correct one. I had to do this on very few titles.
I do not understand your problem with the remote. If you are using a new installation, then the back button will not work because it is seen a controller, you need to go to Add-ons / My add-ons / Peripheral libraries / Joystick Support / Disable and the remote should work properly. I do not think there is a way to remap buttons on the remote on Q10 Pro. You can assign some actions on the buttons with numbers, but not the buttons that already have a function.  
Hi,
Thanks for your advice. I did it as you wrote above and no success - the menu option on movie adding to library is not available. I tried to assign the menu on remonte for "guide" buttons at Controller configuration section - no success.  The same situation with back option - it is not possible to configure it ona ver 17.6.

Answering for your first adive - when kodi add the movie to library with mistake, without menu option you can not change it. NO WAY. 

Maybe some person with the HiMedia device and Kodi 17.6 version can help me?

Regards
Robert

Messages In This Thread
HD Audio Problems with Q10 Pro - by BigPines - 2016-04-18, 18:34
[Key map] Remote Control PATCH - by looun - 2016-09-20, 00:38
Egreat A10: real or fake? - by boblo - 2016-09-30, 03:34
RE: HiMedia Q5/Q10 Pro (2016) with Kodi (4K / HDR / 3D / HD Audio) - by jelonki20 - 2017-12-17, 19:21
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HiMedia Q5/Q10 Pro (2016) with Kodi (4K / HDR / 3D / HD Audio)8