Recording works, but records not shown in listing
Hi
When I record a program, the program is actually recorded (the file is where it should be with correct permissions) but the record is not shown in the recorded programs listing (neither on Kody or on tvheadend interface)
No problem if I record directly from tvheadend.

In tvheadend, I can see the status and progression in "current recording" during recording, but not anymore (neither in finished or failed recording) when recording finished. Log says: "dvr: xxx: End of program: Completed OK".
Jérôme

Note; I don´t use subdirectory, and it works on tvheadend directly, so not related to http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=220987

kodi (Jarvis) and Tvheadend (4.0.8) runs on the same raspberry Pi B on ocms.
So you're saying the recording is visible in tvheadend?
Have you changed the DVR Log Retention Time setting of the recording profile? There is an unpleaseant side effect, if the number of days in the recording profile is too high, where the recording log file is immediately deleted when a recording is complete so it is not visible in tvh or Kodi. Try reducing the number down (say to 900) and see if new recordings are visible.
@negge sorry for being confusing. I mean the recorded video is present in filesystem but not in tvheadend.

@Tigger22 indeed, I set the retention time to its maximum. You probably point out my problem, thank you. I will try it in a few day when back home. Is there already an open bug report for it ?
If you file a bug file it against tvheadend not Kodi, thx.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recording works, but records not shown in listing0