Searching for Station

Would appreciate if anyone knows if the Yankees Entertainment and Sports network (YES) is available anywhere in Kodi Addons?
Based on what YES' site stipulates that would be piracy, no?

Quote:The content and materials contained within the Site (including, without limitation, video, audio, photos, text, images, graphics, data, statistics, updated scores and results, logos and all copyrights and intellectual property related to the Site, YES, and the YES sponsors, licensees and other affiliates) (the "Content") are either owned by, or licensed to, YES. The Content from the Site may not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, reproduced, distributed, copied, publicly performed, publicly displayed or otherwise used in any manner, except as expressly provided in these Terms of Service, without the express written permission of YES. The Operators maintain the Site for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download one copy of each piece of material displayed on the Site to any single computer for your personal, noncommercial use only, provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, reproduce, republish, perform, display, prepare derivative works based upon, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use any materials of or from the Site for public or commercial purposes on any other website or otherwise without the express written permission of YES. Modification of any materials displayed on the Site in any manner is a violation of the Operators' copyright and other proprietary rights.
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that a premium cable sports channel?

Since they don't make it freely available to everybody to watch without a cable subscription then I'm guessing there isn't one.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Yeah Dangelus, your correct it is only on cable, it is not transmitted on the airwaves. However are there not a lot of stations available on Kodi that are the same type as YES?
Kodi does not provide any content.
This site will not discuss illegal ways to obtain the content you are looking for.
See here what is legal to view/watch: free content (wiki).
Be also aware of forum rules (wiki).
I was not suggesting that anything illegal take place. I was just inquiring why it is not available. Perhaps you have misunderstood my question.
you clearly do not understand what kodi is. it is a media player, not a source of content. please re-read the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted when registering on the site.

take a moment to read this blog post as well please: https://kodi.tv/the-piracy-box-sellers-a...ling-kodi/
The answer to your question is no.
Thread moved to video add-ons
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Searching for Station0