• 56(current)
Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
We need someone with expertise to point out what are the updates in these builds.

@afedchin keep up the good work!!!!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
That would be... @afedchin Smile.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
(2016-05-05, 14:44)hdmkv Wrote: New build, May 5; see post #1. Thanks for the heads-up @SofaKng.
Anyone tested?
Should link the .pdb file in the first post to. Just in case we need to offer up some logs as sacrifices to our spirit dev @afedchin! Smile

http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/win32...vc_wip.pdb
(2016-05-04, 21:30)hdmkv Wrote: +1.

$650, and w/o SSD nor RAM, is too much, especially for those of us who change gear as much as t-shirts.

"Too much" is relative like beauty, it's in the eyes of the beholder.

I'm tired of changing gear "as much as t-shirts" Smile

This isn't just an HTPC for me, that is it's primary but not only use. Steam streaming and gaming will occur.

In any case I expect they'll sell a lot of these. Now if Nvidia would have gotten off their butts and added decoding to the Shield I wouldn't even be considering this option!
(2016-05-05, 20:06)santiagodraco Wrote:

$650, and w/o SSD nor RAM, is too much, especially for those of us who change gear as much as t-shirts.

This isn't just an HTPC for me, that is it's primary but not only use. Steam streaming and gaming will occur.

In any case I expect they'll sell a lot of these. Now if Nvidia would have gotten off their butts and added decoding to the Shield I wouldn't even be considering this option!

Now that make sense.Cool
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-05-05, 20:27)movie78 Wrote:
(2016-05-05, 20:06)santiagodraco Wrote:

Now that make sense.Cool

Hi,
I have seen that you check this item :Lenovo ideacentre Stick 300 - it works excellent with 3d iso BD on @afedchin MVC Kodi. . this is this the same item :
http://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-ideacentre-...B014644NPI

BTW on Win10 32 bit that come with Lenovo I can install Powerdvd 15/16 and play 3D ISO BD with menus ?

Thanks very much.
@Neighbour if you want answers about PowerDVD and Blu Ray menus this is not the place.... This is a discussion about a solution within Kodi using Intel development tools thanks to the hard work of afedchin.

There's other threads about using PowerDVD etc. that would be far more appropriate and give you much better answers.
Can some one direct me to where I can get the older WIP builds. The 4/20 build worked great for me, but I seem to have accidently deleted it from my downloads. Thanks in advance.
(2016-05-06, 18:07)apazr Wrote: Can some one direct me to where I can get the older WIP builds. The 4/20 build worked great for me, but I seem to have accidently deleted it from my downloads. Thanks in advance.

http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/win32/ looks to be the right place? (I just went one up the URL from the link in the first post)
(2016-05-06, 15:46)Nelbert Wrote: @Neighbour if you want answers about PowerDVD and Blu Ray menus this is not the place.... This is a discussion about a solution within Kodi using Intel development tools thanks to the hard work of afedchin.

There's other threads about using PowerDVD etc. that would be far more appropriate and give you much better answers.

I ask for afedchin if that work fine on Lenovo stick 300 with 3D ISO like AVATAR and so on ...
and I need to download kodi at first and then install this version :
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/win32...vc_wip.exe

and it will work ?

Thanks .
Yes, it will. Again, read post #1 and chart. Need Windows 10 (or least 8.x). Lenovo Stick 300 is already on chart.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
Okay finally managed to update my windows 7 HTPC (with Kodi 14.1) to Windows 10, just so that i could install this WIP build and try to play some 3D bluray ISO files.

Unfortunately, i had no such luck Sad

I installed the latest build from the 1st page, i think it was version 17.0, however this build gave me a lot of issues.

Firstly, i could not even access my Videos section in the Settings screen, even some other tabs like Appearance was not doing anything, i.e. clicking on the headings did not load up any panel on the right.

I followed the instructions on the screenshots, but could not get very far as i couldn't change most of the settings within Kodi Video settings Sad All the intel settings i changed perfectly fine!

This is my primary HTPC in which i use Kodi everyday, hence i quickly installed the latest Kodi Jarvis build over the top from the Kodi website. Thankfully, i got access to all my settings again!

I also tried playing some blurays, surprising i could now load up 2d ISO and blurays just fine, don't think i could do that previously.

However, i then tried to load up a 3d bluray iso file, to my surprise it did load up fine but played the film in 2D mode, i don't think it even gave me a 3d option!?
(2016-05-07, 04:24)KILLERNADS Wrote: Okay finally managed to update my windows 7 HTPC (with Kodi 14.1) to Windows 10, just so that i could install this WIP build and try to play some 3D bluray ISO files.

Unfortunately, i had no such luck Sad

I installed the latest build from the 1st page, i think it was version 17.0, however this build gave me a lot of issues.

Firstly, i could not even access my Videos section in the Settings screen, even some other tabs like Appearance was not doing anything, i.e. clicking on the headings did not load up any panel on the right.

I followed the instructions on the ...

Not sure, but are you using another language than English ?

If you do and upgrade you don't see any text. So before upgrading set the gui to English and change it after upgrade. Also it is better to do a clean install.

I also recommend to create a win 10 boot image from your upgraded system and do a clean install of win 10. This saves a lot of disk space and performance.
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER
INTEL DN2820FYKH NUC 2D/3D WINDOWS
ACER HD9500BD / MARANTZ SR7009 ATMOS 7.1.4

Anyone successful in using builds 0504 or 0505?
Kodi won't even load for me. I click the Kodi icon, I see the spinning wheel by the cursor and then nothing.
Same issue on either build.
Build 0420 is still great though.
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
  • 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback10