Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
(2016-03-31, 20:37)dukester Wrote:
(2016-03-31, 20:21)ArieS Wrote:
(2016-03-31, 15:30)movie78 Wrote: The worst thing about receiving a DOA device is not that the device is DOA,but the return and wait time to get an exchange.No
Yeah, it would have sucked to have to wait like another 2-3 weeks to get a new one.

For Madnox, it looks like we can't use it with this version of Krypton Sad
I added a Madnox folder in the addons folder but when I want to change skin, it isn't offered in the options.
Afedchin would have to answer that, but I'm wondering if it's a Windows Krypton issue at this point or if it's a limitation of the current Windows MVC build we are using right now.
I know I was able to use Madnox on the Krypton nightlies for the Pi2 (it was pretty sluggish due to hardware limitations, of course).
I really hope we'll get to use Madnox soon Sad

There must be some recent add on system rework going on or something as addon management is missing? You can find Madnox(and other manually installed addons) by menu digging and enabling it which makes it selectable. But it only switches for a quick second before switching back to stock skin.

I think the Skin needs to be updated to support Kodi 17, I am using a custom version of Aeon MQ6, got most it working, but still missing some key features.

It is always like this when there a new version of Kodi, only a few skins manage to support it out of the gate.
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U9-H LIBREELEC v18 Leia | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD
SAMSUNG QLED QN75Q7 | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX ONE X UHD BLU-RAY | PS4 PRO 4K w/PSVR
NAKAMICHI PRO 7.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.3 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intel-specific HTPC/NUC Selection w/reliable 3D ISO & HD Audio - by movie78 - 2016-03-31, 20:53
What about xvYCC / x.v.Color - by ma9ick - 2016-04-15, 14:01
June 30 download link broken? - by CooperCGN - 2016-08-02, 08:18