Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
So, to be clear, using an NUC, your PJ or any display for that matter, auto switches to either 3D MVC Frame Packed, 3D.sbs, 3D.tab or whatever, based on the content and/or file naming? Using Nvidia, I actually have to cheat. It won't do that on it's own. Have to select mode using remote, except 3D MVC Frame Packed (that's automated). But..... if you're a Samsung owner, there is a plug-in that automates that part and that's how I get away with it. Just comparing notes between GPU chips. In other words, say you have various sbs, tab, iso, 2D, 3D formats and containers. Do you have to select anything with the remote after clicking on a title or is it all automated?

Must have confused you. It's ok. I do that to myself often.
Say you have a 3D.sbs and a 3D.tab and a 3D MVC Frame Packed.iso.
Can you click on the sbs and set your remote down? Can you stop playback and click on a tab and set the remote down? Same with an MVC.iso?
Or...... do you have to manually select the mode for your display?
Or...... do you have to navigate KODI settings and select your preferred mode to match either a sbs or tab or ?
Or......can you simply browse your library filled with various 3D formats and containers, click on any one of them, and your display automagically switches to the proper mode without any manual input from you?
Can you subsequently select another title that is different format and/or container and it automagically switches as well?
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players
W10/1909 MPC-BE\HC PDVD19 DVDFab3&5 KODI 19 PotPlayer 960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop=60Hz/Video=Matched Refresh rates 8/12bit/65JS8500 UHD HDR 3D

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.3 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intel-specific HTPC/NUC Selection w/reliable MVC 3D ISO - by brazen1 - 2016-04-06, 00:49
What about xvYCC / x.v.Color - by ma9ick - 2016-04-15, 14:01
June 30 download link broken? - by CooperCGN - 2016-08-02, 08:18