Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
(2016-04-16, 19:35)timstephens24 Wrote: I don't have any issues with the beta drivers, old drivers, or the most recent driver.

@hdmkv, you can add me to the D54250WYK list as working. I think one thing to note if possible would also be 3D type (passive or active - maybe just go with a TV category?) since active worked great for me, but passive I saw blurriness and other issues that have been fixed (or is about to be fixed).

That's confusing - surely the output is the same irrespective of the display type used if they are being fed the same signal? There are differences in the quality of picture that the two display techs can deliver - but that shouldn't vary much between movies?

Passive Full HD sets will obviously have half the vertical resolution of Full HD Active sets by the nature of their display technology - using alternate polarisation for each line so will potentially look lower resolution. However if you have a Passive UHD set - as I do with the an i5-4250U NUC - which delivers the same vertical resolution as an Active Full HD display why should there be any difference?

I'm a bit confused. (I've not had blurriness or crosstalk issues that were any different from a 3D Blu-ray player with my i5-NUC)

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.3 Average

Messages In This Thread
What about xvYCC / x.v.Color - by ma9ick - 2016-04-15, 14:01
RE: Intel-specific HTPC/NUC selection w/reliable MVC 3D ISO - by noggin - 2016-04-17, 10:35
June 30 download link broken? - by CooperCGN - 2016-08-02, 08:18