Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
(2016-04-18, 21:06)hdmkv Wrote:
(2016-04-18, 20:57)Martijn Wrote: To be honest you're post doesn't really help as well cause you say that you donated, spend lot of time and say it's a harsh decision. As such you're almost kinda demanding he continues although he doesn't feel like it now. I'm sure don't mean it that way though I'm sure some could interpret it like that.
Put yourself in our shoes and read demands from users day in day out without getting paid and all you get it bitching thrown at your head.
Not at all... I don't think anything I've posted indicates any sort of demanding. I am asking for cool-headed thinking.

Re: putting myself in @afedchin shoes, I know too well. I volunteer as Board president for my community and put up with a lot of crap. In Mr. Spock's words, "The Needs of the Many Outweigh the Needs of the Few... or the One." Smile.
Yeah like that even remotely compares. I still read it like he should suck it up, don't give a crap about his personal feelings just to please you guys "the need of many".
To quote some one else

For now you are stuck with his decision and his decision alone. You will have to respect that and can only hope that he reconsiders in some time or find another dev willing to pick up and continue the work which in turn might give him so breathing room
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.3 Average

Messages In This Thread
What about xvYCC / x.v.Color - by ma9ick - 2016-04-15, 14:01
RE: Intel-specific HTPC/NUC selection w/reliable MVC 3D ISO - by Martijn - 2016-04-18, 21:14
June 30 download link broken? - by CooperCGN - 2016-08-02, 08:18