• 40(current)
Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
I agree, this is a real bummer Sad
Hopefully afedchin will go back to it, even if later on, when Krypton is closer to stable release. And I really hope that people will understand that nothing is due to them.

Statikk, I like the idea of closed testing group and if it was to happen, I would love to be part of it.
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
Count me in if it comes to close group testing
Tested on amd but gave up like afedchin said, blame the drivers, bought an intel nuc, to test it and all works great.
Pity it comes to an end for now but hey who knows it will be picked up.

Anyway afedchin deserves credits for the work he has already done
In for Closed Alpha/Beta Testings.
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-04-19, 13:12)movie78 Wrote: In for Closed Alpha/Beta Testings.
Me too
I would be also very interested in beta testing to get a stable mvc krypton or Kodi 18 mainline support, which might be even more stable and easier to use than my current DSplayer Setup. Keep my fingers crossed, that afedchin will change his mind.
(2016-04-19, 13:18)DeejayT Wrote:
(2016-04-19, 13:12)movie78 Wrote: In for Closed Alpha/Beta Testings.
Me too
Me three.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
I go out for a night and wake up to all this drama.. Yikes. I suggest everyone calms down, afedchin is still woking on it even after all that BS "WE" posted in that thread, if by chance he doesn't compile a build ill try my hardest to struggle through it and give it a go from his source.

Not much to say other than imo i think afedchin was near done his work anyways, how many more ways can you put 3D onto a screen right? He did it.. and for that we should be really grateful. Audio sync hopefully will be addressed here soon in Krypton in the coming builds.
Main System - HTPC - Intel I3 6300 - Asrock z170 - 16 GB DDR4 - 128gb SSD - 65" UHD HDR Sony Android TV - Pioneer VSX 1130-K - 7.2.2 speakers
Other devices currently in use - 55" 3D UHD LG TV - 2 Fire TV's - Nexus Player - MiniMX s905 - Voyo Vmac Mini
Ubuntu Server - 12 TB NAS - MYSQL - Torrent Box
Agree. It would be nice to have MVC functionality folded into the main branch... we're at pre-alpha anyway, so plenty of time.
My HT
See people. Let's let him work in peace.. Maybe we should keep feedback in this thread so if afedchin looking for it, it's here.
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/win32...vc_wip.exe
Main System - HTPC - Intel I3 6300 - Asrock z170 - 16 GB DDR4 - 128gb SSD - 65" UHD HDR Sony Android TV - Pioneer VSX 1130-K - 7.2.2 speakers
Other devices currently in use - 55" 3D UHD LG TV - 2 Fire TV's - Nexus Player - MiniMX s905 - Voyo Vmac Mini
Ubuntu Server - 12 TB NAS - MYSQL - Torrent Box
Thanks for the heads up. Updated post #1. For whatever it's worth, I'll keep it updated for all of us (and potential new users) as long as there appears to be build progress.

Would obviously prefer a two-way communication, but if this is how it has to be for now, then that's that.
My HT
3D MVC support in Kodi is the best new that has happened to Kodi,@afedchin did a great work bring this to us,so this journey should stop it has to keep going on.Look how many views and post these thread has generated in less than month.

So @afedchin do you thing, you can never please everyone and your work is not taking for granted.Angel
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-04-19, 15:03)movie78 Wrote: 3D MVC support in Kodi is the best new that has happened to Kodi,@afedchin did a great work bring this to us,so this journey should stop it has to keep going on.Look how many views and post these thread has generated in less than month.

So @afedchin do you thing, you can never please everyone and your work is not taking for granted.Angel
+1
Post debug logs here then?
I was planning to post one... but now i dont know where to
As other thread is closed, I suppose you could. No idea if @afedchin is monitoring here however.
My HT
Ugh what happened? I come back to check on new builds and the thread was closed. Been too busy eating popcorn and watch 3d movies lol Smile
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback10