• 47(current)
Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
(2016-04-22, 18:03)mguebert Wrote: Well it appears the problem is with the Anthem AVR. I have a Anthem AVM60 pre-amp also, I haven't installed it yet because I am waiting for the AMP I chose to go along with it. For grins I tried putting it in the chain with the Projector and the Dell and no problems.
Have you set your Anthem AVR to 'through' (or similar) to ensure you're bypassing any video processing? I had issues with my Pi2/3 with Onkyo NR636, which was processing the video, and as a result, messing up EDID data, even when set to 'through'. Wondering if something similar is going on w/yours. But, maybe yours will actually do what it's supposed to w/sending signal straight through.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
(2016-04-22, 17:40)dukester Wrote:
(2016-04-22, 17:36)Mylo75 Wrote:
(2016-04-22, 17:24)hdmkv Wrote: @Mylo75, hopefully someone w/an Intel N3150 will reply here. Have you tried the April 20 build, and w/disabling and enabling 'Use fullscreen window' to see how it does w/each?

I have Confused

Tried all sorts of different settings. Tried complete uninstall and reinstall of kodi.

Don't understand how the 3050 can work and the more powerful 3150 won't.

Ah well.

did you try forcing the 3d setting in kodi to "hardware based" instead of "Same as movie"

sounds like its not hardware decoding for whatever reason.

During playback if I go to 3d settings hardware decoding is always enabled.

So strange as 1 movie plays great.
Sony KDL-46HX853 and Sony STR-DN1050
MONITOR AUDIO BRONZE BX5 5.0 speaker package
SVS SB2000 Subwoofer
Nvidia shield TV running SPMC
Pi3 running LibreELEC
harmony touch remote control
26GB unRAID server
(2016-04-22, 17:46)hdmkv Wrote:
(2016-04-22, 17:36)Mylo75 Wrote: Don't understand how the 3050 can work and the more powerful 3150 won't.
By 3050, I at least was referring to Dell Micro 3050 w/J1800 Celeron, not the Intel 3050 chip. Has anyone had success w/Intel Celeron Processor N3050 (or N3150)?

Different then. I guess you may mark Intel n3150 as not working. At least until someone else comes forward with some test results.

Thanks everyone for all the help.
Sony KDL-46HX853 and Sony STR-DN1050
MONITOR AUDIO BRONZE BX5 5.0 speaker package
SVS SB2000 Subwoofer
Nvidia shield TV running SPMC
Pi3 running LibreELEC
harmony touch remote control
26GB unRAID server
Something doesn't sound right as you mention at least one 3D movie plays great. Must be other users who have N3xxx here, and will hopefully comment.
My Family Room Theater
(2016-04-22, 18:05)hdmkv Wrote:
(2016-04-22, 18:03)mguebert Wrote: Well it appears the problem is with the Anthem AVR. I have a Anthem AVM60 pre-amp also, I haven't installed it yet because I am waiting for the AMP I chose to go along with it. For grins I tried putting it in the chain with the Projector and the Dell and no problems.
Have you set your Anthem AVR to 'through' (or similar) to ensure you're bypassing any video processing? I had issues with my Pi2/3 with Onkyo NR636, which was processing the video, and as a result, messing up EDID data, even when set to 'through'. Wondering if something similar is going on w/yours. But, maybe yours will actually do what it's supposed to w/sending signal straight through.

Yeah I tried it both ways. Neither worked. Made sure the Anthem Receiver was at the latest firmware too. Strange thing is that the Anthem AVM60 pre-amp works fine.

I guess in the end it doesn't really matter, I am selling the Anthem MRX710 anyway.
(2016-04-21, 20:16)timstephens24 Wrote: It's this setting:
Settings -> Video -> Playback -> Stereoscopic 3D Mode = Preferred mode
Right, I forgot where/what it was. Thanks Tim and movie78, that did the trick.
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
To quote Aretha Franklin: "What a difference a build makes" Smile

Last night I watched Born to be Wild 3D.MKV and everything was just perfect from the get go.

I also tested MVC MKV of The Walk which is my go-to movie to test because right from the start of the movie you get a close up of the main guy talking, so easy to spot lip sync errors and it was spot on.
I did get a delay in the lip sync once I skipped to the next chapter which was easily fixed with a quick RW.
Do you guys not get that when skipping chapters? If not then maybe it's a limitation of the DN2820...
Need to do more testing of various MKVs with chapter skips.
I watched Born to be Wild in True Fullscreen. Then I tried it again in True Fullscreen Window and it seemed to be ok too. Need to do more testing of that though.

Now to the 2D. I watched an episode of Strike Back S01 Bluray. True Fullscreen Window was still on and it was a bit choppy. I then switched to True Fullscreen and it seemed to fix the issue.
I need to add more of my sources now that it seems to have a better build and do more testing with more 2D stuff like more TV shows and Movies.
One thing though, I dearly miss Aeon Madnox Sad I really hope Krypton will soon be at a point where we can use custom skins.

Anyway, afedchin, thanks a lot once again for your hard work on this!
(2016-04-22, 20:18)ArieS Wrote: To quote Aretha Franklin: "What a difference a build makes" Smile

Last night I watched Born to be Wild 3D.MKV and everything was just perfect from the get go.

I also tested MVC MKV of The Walk which is my go-to movie to test because right from the start of the movie you get a close up of the main guy talking, so easy to spot lip sync errors and it was spot on.
I did get a delay in the lip sync once I skipped to the next chapter which was easily fixed with a quick RW.
Do you guys not get that when skipping chapters? If not then maybe it's a limitation of the DN2820...
Need to do more testing of various MKVs with chapter skips.
I watched Born to be Wild in True Fullscreen. Then I tried it again in True Fullscreen Window and it seemed to be ok too. Need to do more testing of that though.

Now to the 2D. I watched an episode of Strike Back S01 Bluray. True Fullscreen Window was still on and it was a bit choppy. I then switched to True Fullscreen and it seemed to fix the issue.
I need to add more of my sources now that it seems to have a better build and do more testing with more 2D stuff like more TV shows and Movies.
One thing though, I dearly miss Aeon Madnox Sad I really hope Krypton will soon be at a point where we can use custom skins.

Anyway, afedchin, thanks a lot once again for your hard work on this!

I was able to get AEON MQ6 working on Kodi 17 KryptonCool
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
How??
(2016-04-22, 20:33)ArieS Wrote: How??

Tried it and let me know..
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
Sweet! Will do and report back. Thanks bud!
You're now a skin-modder @movie78? Smile I've never tried MQ... any particular reason(s) you like it? You were using animated GIF movie posters w/it right? And, does this mod work w/Kodi 17? @Angelinas's thread title indicates for "...for I, J, K", but I only see downloads for I and J; no Krypton.
My Family Room Theater
(2016-04-22, 20:54)hdmkv Wrote: You're now a skin-modder @movie78? Smile I've never tried MQ... any particular reason(s) you like it? You were using animated GIF movie posters w/it right? And, does this mod work w/Kodi 17? @Angelinas's thread title indicates for "...for I, J, K", but I only see downloads for I and J; no Krypton.

1- Noooooo not even close,just learn a few bit and piece from the Modders on MQ6
My Krypton Build was done with the help of @Angelinas and few tweaks.

2-That only skin I have used besides Confluence, I like the look feel of it.
ClearArt
The title of the Logo
The spinning Disc etc...

3- YES, I also started the Animated Movie Gif Thread

4-@Angelinas MOD is not release for Krypton, I have requested his help with Krypton but he doesn't seem interested.
Pretty cool... I see the usual 3D suspects in that thread Wink.
My Family Room Theater
ive been using Estuary since it was released but have now moved to Estuary Mod, its basically the new stock skin with all the extra fan art, atmos/dtsx tags animated posters and custom home menus.
Main System - HTPC - Intel I3 6300 - Asrock z170 - 16 GB DDR4 - 128gb SSD - 65" UHD HDR Sony Android TV - Pioneer VSX 1130-K - 7.2.2 speakers
Other devices currently in use - 55" 3D UHD LG TV - 2 Fire TV's - Nexus Player - MiniMX s905 - Voyo Vmac Mini
Ubuntu Server - 12 TB NAS - MYSQL - Torrent Box
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback10