Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
(2016-04-22, 20:18)ArieS Wrote: To quote Aretha Franklin: "What a difference a build makes" Smile

Last night I watched Born to be Wild 3D.MKV and everything was just perfect from the get go.

I also tested MVC MKV of The Walk which is my go-to movie to test because right from the start of the movie you get a close up of the main guy talking, so easy to spot lip sync errors and it was spot on.
I did get a delay in the lip sync once I skipped to the next chapter which was easily fixed with a quick RW.
Do you guys not get that when skipping chapters? If not then maybe it's a limitation of the DN2820...
Need to do more testing of various MKVs with chapter skips.
I watched Born to be Wild in True Fullscreen. Then I tried it again in True Fullscreen Window and it seemed to be ok too. Need to do more testing of that though.

Now to the 2D. I watched an episode of Strike Back S01 Bluray. True Fullscreen Window was still on and it was a bit choppy. I then switched to True Fullscreen and it seemed to fix the issue.
I need to add more of my sources now that it seems to have a better build and do more testing with more 2D stuff like more TV shows and Movies.
One thing though, I dearly miss Aeon Madnox Sad I really hope Krypton will soon be at a point where we can use custom skins.

Anyway, afedchin, thanks a lot once again for your hard work on this!

I was able to get AEON MQ6 working on Kodi 17 KryptonCool
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 

Messages In This Thread
What about xvYCC / x.v.Color - by ma9ick - 2016-04-15, 14:01
RE: Intel HTPC/NUC's w/reliable Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback - by movie78 - 2016-04-22, 20:27
June 30 download link broken? - by CooperCGN - 2016-08-02, 08:18
MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by te36 - 2019-09-18, 15:09
RE: MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by robsch - 2019-10-08, 17:41
RE: MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by te36 - 2019-10-13, 22:33
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback10