• 55(current)
Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
I'm thinking (very wishfully) that once Krypton Alpha 1 is finalized we might silently see a new build appear. I read somewhere on the forum recently that the alpha is very close to release.
New Release..

KodiSetup-20160504 3D MVC BUILD

I haven't tested this build yet!!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Thanks for quietly supporting this @afedchin.

Updated link and added changelog to post #1.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
Did anyone figure out how to read the changelog?
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
If you mean decipher it, not me. But here is the direct link

http://jenkins.kodi.tv/job/WIN-32/8772/
(2016-05-04, 17:52)mguebert Wrote: If you mean decipher it, not me. But here is the direct link

http://jenkins.kodi.tv/job/WIN-32/8772/

Yes I mean decipher it?Cool
Thanks to everyone doing this testing and evaluation. Because my 3d collection is mostly steelbook, and pricey, I really would prefer to watch my movies from a hard disk and not fingerprint and scratch the originals, and there is no way I could figure this stuff out on my own. Thanks to this group for making it easy.

Now, I am probably reading too much into this, but since this thread is reporting on specific Intel graphics/driver combos, the fact that they run Windows is irrelevant, and it may in fact be an encumbrance. So, as OSMC (or maybe it's OpenELEC) was written to ease the processing burden on the Pi to effectively boost performance, would an idea like "NUCMC" make sense, assuming the graphics drivers approved by this group get ported to Linux?
Yes please! Big Grin
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
(2016-05-04, 18:29)RyeHumor Wrote: Thanks to everyone doing this testing and evaluation. Because my 3d collection is mostly steelbook, and pricey, I really would prefer to watch my movies from a hard disk and not fingerprint and scratch the originals, and there is no way I could figure this stuff out on my own. Thanks to this group for making it easy.

Now, I am probably reading too much into this, but since this thread is reporting on specific Intel graphics/driver combos, the fact that they run Windows is irrelevant, and it may in fact be an encumbrance. So, as OSMC (or maybe it's OpenELEC) was written to ease the processing burden on the Pi to effectively boost performance, would an idea like "NUCMC" make sense, assuming the graphics drivers approved by this group get ported to Linux?

Since this is specific to the Intel NUC running Windows (and references the Windows builds of Kodi) I don't think the two should be mixed. There are other places for those discussions.
@RyeHumor, Windows 8.x or 10 is a requirement as Intel's MVC driver is for Windows 8/10. For this to work on Linux, we'd need an Intel MVC Linux driver (libmfx).
My HT
Skull Canyon on order from Newegg. Can't wait to get this and try out Kodi with MVC. My home theater life will be complete!

Major kudos and thanks to @afedchin for all his work on this project and others who have provided testing and feedback.
You went BigCool

Waiting for your review!!
+1.

$650, and w/o SSD nor RAM, is too much, especially for those of us who change gear as much as t-shirts.

(2016-05-04, 18:04)movie78 Wrote: Yes I mean decipher it?Cool
I can't decipher it, but appears the 3D and MVC additions/changes are from line 197 to 219.
My HT
(2016-05-04, 21:30)hdmkv Wrote: +1.

$650, and w/o SSD nor RAM, is too much, especially for those of us who change gear as much as t-shirts.

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
New build, May 5; see post #1. Thanks for the heads-up @SofaKng.
My HT
  • 55(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback10