Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
(2016-05-07, 04:24)KILLERNADS Wrote: Okay finally managed to update my windows 7 HTPC (with Kodi 14.1) to Windows 10, just so that i could install this WIP build and try to play some 3D bluray ISO files.

Unfortunately, i had no such luck Sad

I installed the latest build from the 1st page, i think it was version 17.0, however this build gave me a lot of issues.

Firstly, i could not even access my Videos section in the Settings screen, even some other tabs like Appearance was not doing anything, i.e. clicking on the headings did not load up any panel on the right.

I followed the instructions on the screenshots, but could not get very far as i couldn't change most of the settings within Kodi Video settings Sad All the intel settings i changed perfectly fine!

This is my primary HTPC in which i use Kodi everyday, hence i quickly installed the latest Kodi Jarvis build over the top from the Kodi website. Thankfully, i got access to all my settings again!

I also tried playing some blurays, surprising i could now load up 2d ISO and blurays just fine, don't think i could do that previously.

However, i then tried to load up a 3d bluray iso file, to my surprise it did load up fine but played the film in 2D mode, i don't think it even gave me a 3d option!?

Of course it played in 2D, you installed a kodi build that was NOT the MVC build and theres no way to get 3D without it.

Uninstall and reinstall the build from page 1 , delete any previous versions, sounds like a skin conflict to me.

@ArieS - new builds are fine here also for me
Main System - HTPC - Intel I3 6300 - Asrock z170 - 16 GB DDR4 - 128gb SSD - 65" UHD HDR Sony Android TV - Pioneer VSX 1130-K - 7.2.2 speakers
Other devices currently in use - 55" 3D UHD LG TV - 2 Fire TV's - Nexus Player - MiniMX s905 - Voyo Vmac Mini
Ubuntu Server - 12 TB NAS - MYSQL - Torrent Box

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.3 Average

Messages In This Thread
What about xvYCC / x.v.Color - by ma9ick - 2016-04-15, 14:01
RE: Intel HTPC/NUC's w/reliable Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback - by dukester - 2016-05-07, 14:03
June 30 download link broken? - by CooperCGN - 2016-08-02, 08:18