Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
(2016-05-07, 16:46)noggin Wrote:
(2016-05-07, 16:32)KILLERNADS Wrote: One other thing that i forgot to add. Yesterday when i followed the settings on the main page, i changed the following one:

Adjust display refresh rate = start / stop

However this gave me issues, i was watching revenant last night and the audio was not in sync, the voices were not in lip sync withe video, when I switched this back tk off then eveything was working better again!

If you can't enable refresh rate matching then it's a non-starter as a solution for those of us in Europe who need 50Hz, 23.976/24.000Hz and 59.94Hz support... Fixing the display refresh rate is a non-solution...

Right after many hours of tinkering around and demoing stuff, i think I've got it to work!!!

I can also play 3d Blurays now successfully!! Wohoooo

The "display refresh rate" and "sync playback to display" really gave me a lot of issues, to be honest i don't even know what they are for!!

If at anytime i set display refresh rate to start/stop, then all my videos are out of sync!

If at anytime i enable sync playback to display, then i loose my HD audio capabilities Sad i only receive PCM audio and no passthrough such as atmos, dts-hd etc...

In the end i have now settled with Adjust display refresh rate = Off and Sync playback to display = Off!!

I think those are the only combo of settings that i can use to make both 3d blurays play and also have passthrough. To me Lip Sync was a concern with these settings and i wasn't sure if the audio was in sync or not, but with this setting combo it looks like its okay, further testing required though!

@noggin, please can you explain what you mean? Is the settings i have okay? Any downsides to it? thanks to everyone that has helped me to get where i finally have!

Messages In This Thread
What about xvYCC / x.v.Color - by ma9ick - 2016-04-15, 14:01
RE: Intel HTPC/NUC's w/reliable Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback - by KILLERNADS - 2016-05-07, 20:00
June 30 download link broken? - by CooperCGN - 2016-08-02, 08:18
MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by te36 - 2019-09-18, 15:09
RE: MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by robsch - 2019-10-08, 17:41
RE: MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by te36 - 2019-10-13, 22:33
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback10