• 66(current)
Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
(2016-05-13, 01:59)hdmkv Wrote: You mean drivers? If so, it's in the spreadsheet linked to in post #1.

Cool
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
So, I had asked but never got an answer. So I'll ask again and hope for the best.
Can you peeps access the Appearance or Video menus? I'm not able to since the 0505 build and it looks like the 0512 build has the same issue, at least for me.
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
Hi,

I want to buy stick that can support HD Audio + 3D MVC . I saw this on amazon :
Intel 2nd Generation Compute Stick with Intel Core m3 Processor and Windows 10 BOXSTK2m3W64CC

http://www.amazon.com/Intel-Generation-C...PDKIKX0DER

is support 3D ISO and Hd Audio - Atmos/DTS-X/DTS-HD/DOLBY-HD ?

Thanks very much.
(2016-05-13, 11:50)lehava Wrote: Hi,

I want to buy stick that can support HD Audio + 3D MVC . I saw this on amazon :
Intel 2nd Generation Compute Stick with Intel Core m3 Processor and Windows 10 BOXSTK2m3W64CC

http://www.amazon.com/Intel-Generation-C...PDKIKX0DER

is support 3D ISO and Hd Audio - Atmos/DTS-X/DTS-HD/DOLBY-HD ?

Thanks very much.

The price way too much, look into the 2nd Gen or the lenovo, but they do not support Atmos/DTS-X
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
lehava = Neighbour? Similar questions over and over, same writing style Sad.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
(2016-05-13, 13:35)hdmkv Wrote: lehava = Neighbour? Similar questions over and over, same writing style Sad.

Something doesn't smell rightHuh
(2016-05-13, 11:08)ArieS Wrote: So, I had asked but never got an answer. So I'll ask again and hope for the best.
Can you peeps access the Appearance or Video menus? I'm not able to since the 0505 build and it looks like the 0512 build has the same issue, at least for me.

I don't see any issues...I can access them
(2016-05-13, 13:54)surya_neo Wrote:
(2016-05-13, 11:08)ArieS Wrote: So, I had asked but never got an answer. So I'll ask again and hope for the best.

I don't see any issues...I can access them

Ditto. I can access them too. Maybe you need to backup your settings and reinstall.
Denon X6500H 7.2.4 -> LG OLED65C9P
Main:
NVIDIA Shield Pro (2019)
Other Devices: Apple TV 4K, FireStick 4K Max (2023), Homatics Box R 4K
Retired devices: Zidoo X9S, Xiaomi Mi Box, All the old RPi’s
Kodi's default Estuary skin UI changed between the builds, so if you're doing a restore from previous Kodi backup to new build, this happens. I ended up starting fresh, re-adding shares, etc.
My Family Room Theater
(2016-05-13, 01:14)hdmkv Wrote: One (offer of $130 + shipping should be accepted)
Two

but it isn't new one , it is "Seller refurbished" .
You have bought too " Seller refurbished" , there aren't problem with this ?

Thanks.
@Neighbour, kindly stop, you're littering this thread with similar questions and musings over and over. If serious about Intel and MVC, see chart in post #1, and there are plenty of suggestions users have already made throughout this thread. Nothing wrong w/refurbs from reputable sellers. Heck, I wouldn't have funded over half of my HT gear purchases if I had to buy all new.
My Family Room Theater
Is there any progress on potential Linux integration?

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-05-13, 18:14)hdmkv Wrote: @Neighbour, kindly stop, you're littering this thread with similar questions and musings over and over. If serious about Intel and MVC, see chart in post #1, and there are plenty of suggestions users have already made throughout this thread. Nothing wrong w/refurbs from reputable sellers. Heck, I wouldn't have funded over half of my HT gear purchases if I had to buy all new.
+1 Bought a lot of refurb and very happy with it..
(2016-05-13, 18:43)HomeTheatreGuru Wrote: Is there any progress on potential Linux integration?

Sent from my iPhone

@fritsch should be able to answer that question.
thanks guys.
Dell Inspiron Micro Desktop N3050

Dell Inspiron Micro Desktop N3050 selling for $129...
  • 66(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback10