• 73(current)
Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
@hdmkv, I know my build is similar to your Dell 3050 spec (J1900 is quad core version J1800 of the chip) but could you add build in post #1055 to the spreadsheet as there are no Brix boxes on it, and this one is relatively cheap in the UK about £125 (inc parts) and the Dell is £199.

The lipsink issue needs a FF then RW to fix.
Also the fact that the Kodi and desktop driver refresh should be set to 30p if bitperfect CD Audio is also required, this is not just an issue with this box but with all Intel Display Drivers I tested.

Thanks
(2016-05-23, 17:41)hdmkv Wrote: I had no issue streaming from NAS on Beelink P2, with a USB to Ethernet hub attached, to make the P2 wired. By local media playback, I meant not streamed off the Internet Smile.

it is excellent .
about your HUB do you need Power Adapter to connect to HUB ? and USB 2.0 can reach to 1GIG or only 480 MB ?
It's this one. but there are several variations of it available.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
This looks interesting Sumvision Mini PC Stick with RJ45 LAN built in. A few sites in the UK have it on pre order, it is the same spec as many F3735F Mini PC based sticks listed in the spreadsheet, so MVC 3D should work.

Looks like it is also sold as AZULLE Quantum Access LAN Windows® 10 Fanless Mini PC Stick on amazon.co.uk and amazon.com
(2016-05-25, 10:57)rewsteruk Wrote: This looks interesting Sumvision Mini PC Stick with RJ45 LAN built in. A few sites in the UK have it on pre order, it is the same spec as many F3735F Mini PC based sticks listed in the spreadsheet, so MVC 3D should work.

Very tempting..... Anyone with this processor able to say how Xbox one game streaming works?
(2016-05-23, 21:16)rewsteruk Wrote: @hdmkv, I know my build is similar to your Dell 3050 spec (J1900 is quad core version J1800 of the chip) but could you add build in post #1055 to the spreadsheet as there are no Brix boxes on it, and this one is relatively cheap in the UK about £125 (inc parts) and the Dell is £199.

Also the fact that the Kodi and desktop driver refresh should be set to 30p if bitperfect CD Audio is also required, this is not just an issue with this box but with all Intel Display Drivers I tested.

Thanks
Thanks... added. Surprised to hear about the slip lip-sync issue. Have you tried the May 5 build just in case? That's what I last tested my J1800 Dell 3050 with and no issues.
My Family Room Theater
(2016-05-26, 22:25)hdmkv Wrote:
(2016-05-23, 21:16)rewsteruk Wrote: @hdmkv, I know my build is similar to your Dell 3050 spec (J1900 is quad core version J1800 of the chip) but could you add build in post #1055 to the spreadsheet as there are no Brix boxes on it, and this one is relatively cheap in the UK about £125 (inc parts) and the Dell is £199.

Thanks
Thanks... added. Surprised to hear about the slip lip-sync issue. Have you tried the May 5 build just in case? That's what I last tested my J1800 Dell 3050 with and no issues.

May 5 build is not appear on the list anymore , why ? ( have some issues ?)

Thanks.
They age off.
Denon X6500H 7.2.4 -> LG OLED65C9P
Main:
NVIDIA Shield Pro (2019)
Other Devices: Apple TV 4K, FireStick 4K Max (2023), Homatics Box R 4K
Retired devices: Zidoo X9S, Xiaomi Mi Box, All the old RPi’s
Nice deal on an all-inclusive i5 @ Fry's today. PM me if you want my promo code.

I'm tempted, but sticking w/my i3 D34010WYK NUC Smile.

This part is funny: "Only 0.45 liters – Easy to Place and Carry out" (obviously a typo, unless it the box doubles as a water bottle Wink).
My Family Room Theater
@kodi Devs

Is the Development for Kodi Krypton 3D MVC stop?
There hasn't been a new update since May 12, 2016

Thanks!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Noticed builds prior to May 12 aren't even downloadable anymore.

Compared to Pi2/3 dev work and builds, and the kind of community-respectful support by @Milhouse and @popcornmix there, Windows MVC is almost the opposite. Just disappointing, frustrating, and really unnecessary. Let's have a respectful, adult and open environment for furthering MVC's future w/Kodi on Windows, plans to merge it into mainline Kodi, and continued support. If not, I'd at least like to know whether to cut my losses and move on to HiMedia Q10 Pro and/or Pi2/3. Would obviously prefer Intel.
My Family Room Theater
It's posts like that that put us in this situation.
Denon X6500H 7.2.4 -> LG OLED65C9P
Main:
NVIDIA Shield Pro (2019)
Other Devices: Apple TV 4K, FireStick 4K Max (2023), Homatics Box R 4K
Retired devices: Zidoo X9S, Xiaomi Mi Box, All the old RPi’s
Are you suggesting users just stay submissive and be happy whatever breadcrumbs get tossed their way? If so, I obviously disagree. It has to be a two-way street, with mutual respect. Otherwise, what's the point? Why did everyone need to be punished because of one person's post that led to the silent treatment? All I'm saying is let's behave like the adults we all hopefully are, w/respect devs and users/community alike. And @brazen1 already apologized multiple times... does he need to get down on his hands and knees too?
My Family Room Theater
movie78 & hdmkv, I just received the D34010WYK from the same ebay seller as you guys. Did you have to update the BIOS on yours?
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
I updated the BIOS, LAN, and audio drivers to latest, with only graphics driver being this old one. MVC works w/latest beta graphics driver, but has some odd ghosting effects where some of the objects in the 3D planes don't look right, almost like some background elements seemingly toward foreground.
My Family Room Theater
  • 73(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback10