Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
I'm using Intel now, ditching the Nvidia for this purpose. I'm not sure you understand what I'm looking for. Ideally I want to watch 3d with the MVC build and for 2d films have it go out to MPC-HC. The playercore factory is not recognized period by this.

At any rate, I tried again to use the 3d with the MVC build, this time using the intel internal graphics with the same results, the MKVs are glitching. I tried the same movies in blueray format and they are playing fine. The same MKV's play on mpc-hc using madvr and Lav just fine. Does anyone have any idea on this? And I still can't get the stupid speaker icon at the top right to go away. I thought it was because nothing was connected to audio but I connected something and still it won't go away. Its not on mute, just showing full volume and doesn't leave. Glitches in the MKV's happen with nvidia or intel so it seems to be something with the build. Curious they don't appear to happen when i play the jaws 3d built with 2 stereo instead of 7.1 audio so I'm still thinking something with the audio in the files is screwing things up.

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.3 Average

Messages In This Thread
What about xvYCC / x.v.Color - by ma9ick - 2016-04-15, 14:01
RE: Intel HTPC/NUC's w/reliable Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback - by robl45 - 2016-07-26, 18:24
June 30 download link broken? - by CooperCGN - 2016-08-02, 08:18