Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
(2016-07-26, 18:50)brazen1 Wrote: We all have reasons for still needing an external player to fill the voids Kodi internal player cannot..... yet.
I still use a choice of players for menu support since I rip complete bdmv's to iso and Kodi does not support all menus at this time.
There are many titles that chapters skip out of sequence also. This is true for both internal and external players. One or the other usually solves this.
I know of no reason for the need to use MPCHC for 2D.mkv playback as movie78 stated. Your reasoning "MKVs are glitching" is independent to your hardware/software alone imo. We have no problems using Intel or Nvidia. Why that glitch is occurring only you can solve as none of us experience it. Same with your vol icon. Personally I would start from scratch being certain no add-on is causing any of this and that your rips are accurate. I can't speak for your playercorefactory. I only know mine works perfectly. If you choose to go another route, you'll have to find someone familiar with that approach for you. Good luck.

Installed jarvis and Playercorefactory works, just not in krypton, but I guess this isn't the place to discuss that. volume icon apparently was related to mute and I fixed that.

Unfortunately I guess I can't use the MVC Kodi version as I have no idea why it is doing the weird things it is doing. I can't believe its hardware as its "glitching" on both nvidia and intel. The files play fine in mpc with madvr in 3d so I can only assume it is something in this build although you said no one else seems to have this issue.

Messages In This Thread
What about xvYCC / x.v.Color - by ma9ick - 2016-04-15, 14:01
RE: Intel HTPC/NUC's w/reliable Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback - by robl45 - 2016-07-26, 21:17
June 30 download link broken? - by CooperCGN - 2016-08-02, 08:18
MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by te36 - 2019-09-18, 15:09
RE: MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by robsch - 2019-10-08, 17:41
RE: MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by te36 - 2019-10-13, 22:33
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback10