• 96(current)
Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
(2016-08-02, 17:48)Timothee Wrote: Thanks for the super fast pm. I've got it Wink

I would be pleased if got that June 30 too! Blush
Any chance adding it to dropbox or something?

Thanks!
Thanks again for the fast help with the installation file. Although I haven't touched Windows for roughly ten years I got it all up and running, 2D runs perfectly smooth and all HD formats are working thanks to this post. Smile

Problems start when watching a 3D movie. It sometimes becomes blurry similar to the flip eyes problem. I don't know how to exactly describe it. I played the same two movies (Gravity, How to train your Dragon) over my BD player from disc and everything is o.k. so it's not my TV or AVR.

What's weird is if I rapidly pause and resume the movie it eventually is fine again. Looks like something gets out of sync. Does it maybe have to do with the movies being mkv files?
I'll follow up in a few days with more detailed comments about running your MVC fork on my Dell 3050 but for now I would like to thank those responsible for this software. I am a big big fan of 3d and an even bigger fan of steelbooks so to be able to play my collection from my NAS while leaving my physical collection in mint condition is huge. Thank you very much.
(2016-08-02, 18:38)Timpppa Wrote:
(2016-08-02, 17:48)Timothee Wrote: Thanks for the super fast pm. I've got it Wink

I would be pleased if got that June 30 too! Blush
Any chance adding it to dropbox or something?

Thanks!

It would be great if I can have the link to the 30th June version, too.
30th June version: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yopzsayzdz3g5x...p.exe?dl=0
(2016-08-03, 21:28)AMST Wrote: 30th June version: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yopzsayzdz3g5x...p.exe?dl=0

Ahh thanks, very much appreciated!! Wink
@AMST, thanks, added to post #1.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
Any new 3d version available? Alpha 3?
Don't see one yet but hopefully soon! Smile
Main: Intel NUC DN2820FYKH with Intel Celeron N2830 CPU, Windows 10 Professional 64bit, Intel® HD Graphics driver-version 10.18.10.4338. Running afedchin's Windows MVC 3D test build.
Seeing a new build today labeled '3D-ffmpeg-fix' here. Wonder if this is @afedchin's new build or something different?
My HT
I'm currently using the 8th of June version as I was having serious issues with fanart and posters with a couple of later one's I tried. Are those issues in the 30th of June version? I notice you recommend that version above the others in the first post, but I'm reluctant to update as fixing the image issues needed a full delete and re-install.
I use my own posters and fanart jpg's inside each movie folder with moviename.nfo's, so my situation may be different (no online scraping, but local only). With June 30 build, no issues with official Estuary skin. With Estuary MOD, some things are broken as it requires latest Kodi builds and the MVC builds have become a bit dated for it.
My HT
I have one machine using Estuary, and one using Aeon Nox. To be honest the only issue I have with the 8th of June version is with Dolby True HD sometimes cocking up when you skip ahead or back. 95% of my movies have DTS HD Master so it's rarely an issue.
(2016-08-10, 13:43)MrBfJohn Wrote: I'm currently using the 8th of June version as I was having serious issues with fanart and posters with a couple of later one's I tried. Are those issues in the 30th of June version? I notice you recommend that version above the others in the first post, but I'm reluctant to update as fixing the image issues needed a full delete and re-install.
Nope, that came with the builds after the 30th of June version, correct me if I'm wrong? Revised to that version solved that issue for me.
Kodi 19.1 Android/Google(TV) [ Shield TV Pro [64b] / Mi Box S [32b] / Mi Projector / Fire 4k TV stick / CC with Google TV ]
Kodi 19 [3D MVC build] Shuttle DH270 [Kaby Lake i3-7300/HD630 graphics - W10-1903]
(2016-08-10, 13:42)hdmkv Wrote: Seeing a new build today labeled '3D-ffmpeg-fix' here. Wonder if this is @afedchin's new build or something different?

No, it is by da-anda, and looking at the commit message on Github ([BaseRenderer] Fix aspect for TAB/SBS with ffmpeg v3) I think it is not related to MVC.
  • 96(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback10