Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
(2016-08-17, 16:19)frmudj Wrote: [quote='CooperCGN' pid='2391691' dateline='1470899179']
What helps during watching:
- while playing, turning off 3D mode and turning it back on after a few seconds
- sometimes it's necessary to repeat the above 2-3 times

Then with "Batman v Superman" this video distortion happend from the beginning of the movie. I got it right, like described, but in the middle of the movie, video stuttered and the 3D distortion was back.

So I got the idea, the problem might be the file itself (all my files are MKVs). I created an ISO image of the Bluray and it plays well from the beginning. Even skipping worked. But I have to admit that I didn't watch the whole movie again.

This does nothing for me unfortunately. Also, I tried ISO and MKV with remuxing and MakeMKV and back to ISO, does not change. Either you got lucky or I'm not doing it right. I re-aquired some of the files even from different sources (original rip not download source) and no change. It seems to be movie specific with me. I even took a 3D commercial BD of Pacific Rim, converted it to ISO and its the same, stops part way through.

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.3 Average

Messages In This Thread
What about xvYCC / x.v.Color - by ma9ick - 2016-04-15, 14:01
June 30 download link broken? - by CooperCGN - 2016-08-02, 08:18
RE: Intel HTPC/NUC's w/reliable Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback - by flipmode009 - 2016-08-18, 23:49