Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
Hey all,

first of a BIG thanks for creating this build. I got a new 3D capable projector and I really had a hard time to get it working in Kodi (just with external tools and not reliable). Now I stumbled over your MVC fork and I love it (currently using the June build). All 3D I tested is working perfectly fine and out of the box! You made me happy Smile

I got a question regarding skins. If I would use a skin which is Krypton compatible would it work with this MVC version or would I miss like the 3D options from within a movie?
Even though I really like the clean and easy approach of the new Krypton standard skin, I am missing the Aeon MQ feeling when it comes to looking at the Video section.

Also a question which most likely noone knows the answer but I try anyhow Wink. I got a Intel BB NUC5i3RYH Rock Canyon i3 with Win10 64bit connected to a Marantz SR6010 receiver and since the NUC just has HDMI 1.4 I now tried to use a adapter from Display Port to HDMI which is able to support all this HDR, 4k whatever highspeed. This is working well beside when I start a 3D movie with this MVC version. It looks like the receiver does not get any video signal anymore once the 3D movie is started and I have to use the task manager to kill Kodi. Using just the HDMI 1.4 NUC output the 3D movie is working fine. Any thoughts? Smile

However again really happy this NUC specific release exists. Many thanks to the developers! Smile

NoTechi

Messages In This Thread
What about xvYCC / x.v.Color - by ma9ick - 2016-04-15, 14:01
June 30 download link broken? - by CooperCGN - 2016-08-02, 08:18
RE: Intel HTPC/NUC's w/reliable Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback - by NoTechi - 2016-09-23, 12:55
MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by te36 - 2019-09-18, 15:09
RE: MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by robsch - 2019-10-08, 17:41
RE: MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by te36 - 2019-10-13, 22:33
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback10