• 112(current)
Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
Possibly but the intel graphics and the gtx950 in the machine both do it and both play fine on madvr.

(2016-10-13, 20:02)hdmkv Wrote: Do you have another PC or laptop w/compatible Intel h/w to check with? Basically to rule out your i3-6100? It seems most playback issues like what you've described have resulted from graphics driver incompatibilities. What's tricky is a newer beta or an outdated driver may work; need to experiment.
@afedchin You are a hero! Your work is much appreciated.
(2016-10-16, 00:58)nklerk Wrote: @afedchin You are a hero! Your work is much appreciated.

Yeah, afedchin, thank you so much for this build! The current build is running smoothly on my machine. I already donated for Kodi Foundation. However, since you work alone on this build, I would really like to show my gratitude with some money. Is there any way to donate to you directly?
(2016-10-16, 00:58)nklerk Wrote: @afedchin You are a hero! Your work is much appreciated.
glad to see that you like my work.

(2016-10-17, 11:25)bollstedt Wrote: Yeah, afedchin, thank you so much for this build! The current build is running smoothly on my machine. I already donated for Kodi Foundation. However, since you work alone on this build, I would really like to show my gratitude with some money. Is there any way to donate to you directly?
Unfortunately, there is no way anymore.
The link to the latest mvc test build has disappeared from the kodi mirrors, can we still get it somehow?
Or even better, maybe a new, beta 3 (or master) based build?
Uploaded my copy and updated d/l link in post #1.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
Thanks!
i have test last bulid 22-September-2016 with Beelink BT3 (atom minipc) and work very bad: lot of stutter and other problem .
Atom minipc can output 3D frame-package, but there are lot of problem. i suggest NOT buy Atom minipc for "3D player".
LG OLED 55E8 - M9702(oppo 203) -  Dinobot U5PVR(Enigma 2) - Meccol KI pro(COREelec) - Sony PS5
AndroidPremiumPlayer blog - HI - Frequency Switcher 
(2016-10-19, 14:37)looun Wrote: i suggest NOT buy Atom minipc.

FTFY
@hdmkv,

I just bought a Beelink Z83. It's running Windows 10 32-bit along with Kodi 16.1

I was looking at your Google sheet and would like to report that it works fine and behaves the same as you described for the BT3, using the same driver version for audio and video.

I tested with Win 10 64-bit and had a lot of problems with audio.

Thank you.

Pitou!
Thanks, added to spreadsheet. Any issues w/latest build as @looun is reporting couple of posts above?
My Family Room Theater
I can't tell, I'm using the official build I downloaded from the official Kodi website.

I also didn't test any 3D content.

Pitou!
Sorry, just assumed 3D, and glossed right over your mentioning Kodi 16.1.
My Family Room Theater
no problem, I'll try to test, when I get a chance.

Thanks!

Pitou!
Anybody have any good information on making Windows 10 with Kodi into an appliance? (ie. start Kodi on boot, restart if crashes, etc)

I'm a software developer and am familiar with several options (replacing the user shell with Kodi, putting Kodi into the startup menu, etc), but I'm wondering what people are actually using and what works the best. Windows 10 Enterprise also has a "kiosk" mode that also might be interesting in investigate.

I apologize if this is too much off-topic.
  • 112(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback10