Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
(2016-10-25, 23:24)movie78 Wrote:
(2016-10-25, 23:07)flipmode009 Wrote: Has anybody else had issues exclusively on the Intel MVC build where movies, like Pacific Rim, just randomly stops as if the movie file is over? (It always stops at the same point, and usually 2/3-3/4 the way through on ALL the movies it on) This happens on several movies, and I have mentioned this before but got no reply or even acknowledgement of my issue. I am not complaining but wondering why I seem to be the only one who notices this issue. Its movie specific too, even when I re-rip the movie from a BD it does it, and I have tested this on 5 different Intel builds, and even ripped the BD with different hard drives and computers to isolate that it's not a computer issue. I also downloaded the film from an alternate source to assure its not an issue with my copy of the BD too. I take the same files and my KD A300 and my RPi2 doesn't have an issue with the file (aside from no HD audio on the RPi2 and horrible subtitle support on the A300)

What Intel hardware configuration are you using?

Currently I have 3 completely different chipsets, but I have had 5 so far. i7-6700k (had the i5-6500k before but I sold it), different motherboards, first was a Gigabyte and now an MSI (way better boards btw). Neither using the Intel graphics or using Nvidia graphics matter. Microsoft Surface 3 which is a x7 Cherry Trail I believe, just no HD audio, but still same problem. My last setup is actually a Core 2 Quad running on an Nvidia GT730 which has proven to be quite reliable (for movies that do not suffer from the premature stopping) and has no flip eyes issues at all ironically, perhaps because there are no Intel driver issues in that setup I am certain of! I have also tried on my GTX 780 before it bit the dust, and have tried on a friends X97 (forgot CPU model) with and without his GTX1080 and it makes NO difference. It's 100% not my setup. I would totally provide an error log but there is not one for it because Kodi literally thinks its the end of the movie and stops playback and goes back to the previous screen as it normally does. I guess I should correct myself, the issue is not with the "Intel" portion of this build, but the Windows version of this build.

(2016-10-26, 09:13)Skank Wrote:
(2016-10-25, 23:07)flipmode009 Wrote: Has anybody else had issues exclusively on the Intel MVC build where movies, like Pacific Rim, just randomly stops as if the movie file is over? (It always stops at the same point, and usually 2/3-3/4 the way through on ALL the movies it on) This happens on several movies, and I have mentioned this before but got no reply or even acknowledgement of my issue. I am not complaining but wondering why I seem to be the only one who notices this issue. Its movie specific too, even when I re-rip the movie from a BD it does it, and I have tested this on 5 different Intel builds, and even ripped the BD with different hard drives and computers to isolate that it's not a computer issue. I also downloaded the film from an alternate source to assure its not an issue with my copy of the BD too. I take the same files and my KD A300 and my RPi2 doesn't have an issue with the file (aside from no HD audio on the RPi2 and horrible subtitle support on the A300)

Are these 3d iso files played in 2d, if so.. Yes i do

No I am talking about 3D ISO played in 3D. Also does not matter if I play them in 2D, and it does not matter if I remux them with MakeMKV.

Messages In This Thread
What about xvYCC / x.v.Color - by ma9ick - 2016-04-15, 14:01
June 30 download link broken? - by CooperCGN - 2016-08-02, 08:18
RE: Intel HTPC/NUC's w/reliable Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback - by flipmode009 - 2016-10-26, 16:52
MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by te36 - 2019-09-18, 15:09
RE: MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by robsch - 2019-10-08, 17:41
RE: MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by te36 - 2019-10-13, 22:33
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback10