Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
(2016-11-13, 23:54)chocco Wrote: OK I can confirm that the NUC6I5SYK works perfectly with the 3D build from September. Everything works exactly as I would expect with Kodi too. The problems I have are are presumably not related to this specific model so hopefully someone can help me that's mastered it already.

1. Is there a remote that I can use without using a mouse and keyboard? I do have a Harmony 350 and have tried programming in XBOX, MYCE keyboard etc but nothing seems to work. Could that be a problem with the IR drivers, even though I've updated them all? On my old Nvidia Shield, one of the good things about having the included gamepad as a remote was that you could use it to navigate all aspects of Android TV from the home screen to Kodi to game playing. I understand that the Xbox controller is natively supported with windows 10 so does that mean if I buy one I will be able to navigate completely around the system? The only success I hav currently is with mouse and keyboard which is not really ideal for HTPC use.

2. If I try and change the colour space to anything but RGB I get a green screen. Ideally I would like YCBCR 4.4.4. Can I achieve that? To be honest though, he picture is significantly better than the Shield, so it probably isn't that big a deal

If I get these ironed out it will be the best HTPC ever! Thanks for any help!
You need to program your harmony to the NUC profile - if your exact model is not on the setup, just choose another one. I have a dn2820 and a 3010u and both profiles work fine on the opposite model.

Messages In This Thread
What about xvYCC / x.v.Color - by ma9ick - 2016-04-15, 14:01
June 30 download link broken? - by CooperCGN - 2016-08-02, 08:18
RE: Intel HTPC/NUC's w/reliable Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback - by woronczak - 2016-11-14, 00:55
MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by te36 - 2019-09-18, 15:09
RE: MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by robsch - 2019-10-08, 17:41
RE: MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by te36 - 2019-10-13, 22:33
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback10