• 127(current)
Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
No re-encoding. PGS supported, including forced subs (tested with 'Avatar' and others). No audio synch issues. Full chapters. All my 280+ 3D ISO's are like this. (With 2D, I save as MKV's using MakeMKV.)

Here's my process:
1. Use both AnyDVDHD and MakeMKV to identify correct playlist
2. Rip to Blu-ray folder structure onto your PC using AnyDVDHD (you can also rip to full disc ISO, but must mount in later for tsMuxeR)
3. Check if the movie/disc has forced subs (try here)
4. Open tsMuxeR and drag-and-drop the correct playlist (MPLS) file
5. Choose 'Blu-ray ISO' as the output format
6. Select only the MVC, H.264, HD audio track and (if applicable) the forced sub track (it's usually the second English PGS track)
7. Type in a Disk Label (movie name)
8. Click 'Start muxing'
9. Done
10. Test and verify via your 3D player of choice

Don't think tsMuxeR can do conversion to FLAC on its own, but you can add a FLAC track to any ISO structure if you have the track from another tool (like EAC3to).
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
MakeMKV works perfect on 3D FULL ISO. It rips main movie and selected AUDIO/SUBS. The final mkv file is readable by Kodi mvc fork without any issue.
Glad to know that is still possible to rebuild ISO, just in case.... Wink
I still have 2 issues with this build and my nuc

Bookmarks dont work , see https://paste.ubuntu.com/23558735/
Other is that 3d iso mvc file, played as 2d stops playing and jumps to main menu at some point.
I cant get it on log cause i need to jump in time to capture it. Buy since bookmarks dont work...

Its no file problem cause its not happening with other mediaplayers like zidoo and himedia using external players
Hi,

got the i3-6100T today and MVC 3D works perfect on it.

I have just one little issue actual with the MVC built. When I add my advancedsettings.xml with the IP adress of my server to use the centralized mysql-database kodi hangs up at start.

Do someone know how to fix that?
(2016-12-02, 12:57)Coolio510 Wrote: Hi,

got the i3-6100T today and MVC 3D works perfect on it.

I have just one little issue actual with the MVC built. When I add my advancedsettings.xml with the IP adress of my server to use the centralized mysql-database kodi hangs up at start.

Do someone know how to fix that?

I think this is Kodi related issue not just the MVC build, can you try the original Beta release?
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Thanks for the information. I read that also the normal Kodi 17 beta have problems with the database centralized database.
I did not tested it, because finally with my new hardware I´m so happy that kodi MVC works. I don´t wanna destroy this by installing normal beta and then reinstalling MVC version.

Greetings
Does 3D MVC and full HD audio bitstreaming works on NUC with Libreelec?
You need Windows (10) and afedchin's or the dsPlayer Kodi build for 3D MVC output, since there are no appropriated intel 3D driver for linux.
Deleted
Hi,
I have an issue but I don't know if it's related to Kodi or Kodi MVC. When I watch a 2D or 3D movie, sometimes with dark scene, picture is flashing from black to "washed out" black several times. It's difficult to explain...
No problem with MPC-BE and same movie.
Same issue with Kodi 17 beta 6 and Kodi 16.1 but when I disable DXVA2, no issue with the 3 versions...
I use an Intel G4500 with latest graphical driver.

Solved with DXVA2 enabled and disabled "Adaptive Contrast Enhancement" in Intel Control Panel / Video / Image enhancement. But everytime I change a setting into Intel Control Panel, I must uninstall and install Kodi, else Kodi crash...
@NicCo, disable any video quality enchantments in a driver control panel.
@afedchin, thank you, I'll disable all.
Since there is a new beta6, will there be a MVC version too?
Last one ist from 11-18, which should be beta5, or not?
It's a very busy time of year for most people. I'm sure afedchin will have a new build ready when he has some spare time.
Main: Intel NUC DN2820FYKH with Intel Celeron N2830 CPU, Windows 10 Professional 64bit, Intel® HD Graphics driver-version 10.18.10.4338. Running afedchin's Windows MVC 3D test build.
(2016-11-30, 18:50)Skank Wrote: I still have 2 issues with this build and my nuc

Bookmarks dont work , see https://paste.ubuntu.com/23558735/
Other is that 3d iso mvc file, played as 2d stops playing and jumps to main menu at some point.
I cant get it on log cause i need to jump in time to capture it. Buy since bookmarks dont work...

Its no file problem cause its not happening with other mediaplayers like zidoo and himedia using external players

@afedchin, willing to look into this pls?
Can you find anything in there?
  • 127(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback10