Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
(2017-01-03, 12:00)chocco Wrote:
(2017-01-02, 21:49)CyberWilhelm Wrote:
(2017-01-02, 21:24)Statikk Wrote: afedchin, have you been able to find the cause of (or develop a fix for) MVC MKVs with a Dolby TrueHD soundtrack? They playback perfectly until you try to FF/RW or chapter skip. To be honest I haven't tried it on mainline Kodi yet but it's the only issue I have with the MVC build that is still there. Thanks for all of your hard work and Happy New Year! Smile
Out of curiosity, are you talking about a desync in the audio? I just tried that and experienced the same thing here.

I experienced this myself for the first time last night. We were watching Disturbia and half way through Kodi just crashed (black screen). I thought at first that my projector had overheated. It took me at least 5 minutes to get it going again. Is that what you were referring to or just a desyncing of audio?

Following on from the above, I watched another Truehd movie last night with the same result although this time I was using normal RC2 release rather than 3d fork. About 40 minutes in kodi just crashes. It comes back by itself if you wait 20 seconds, but when it does it's in a letterboxed format at minimum XGA resolution. Once fixed, it played for the rest of the movie. Has anyone experienced this before? Can I turn on debugging of it's for a whole movie? I don't know whether this is a kodi, Windows 10 or NUC issue so am just seeing if anyone has had anything similar. It would be very difficult for me to leave it in this state as it takes the enjoyment out of watching films. Thanks!

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.3 Average

Messages In This Thread
What about xvYCC / x.v.Color - by ma9ick - 2016-04-15, 14:01
June 30 download link broken? - by CooperCGN - 2016-08-02, 08:18
RE: Intel HTPC/NUC's w/reliable Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback - by chocco - 2017-01-04, 12:48