Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
(2017-03-01, 20:15)afedchin Wrote:
(2017-03-01, 17:27)BeefJerky Wrote: Do you have any information regarding a possible fix or workaround? I linked to my own post, but there are also others throughout this thread who have reported this.

Thanks!
I have no info and/or ideas. I can't reproduce the issue because have no an avr.
Hi afedchin, thanks for replying. Having an AVR or not shouldn't matter as the issue also occurs when having Kodi do the decoding in software, not just when bitstreaming.

The issue is specifically limited to TrueHD with MVC, which may limit what material will cause the issue. It does not occur with AC3, DTS or DTS-HD when using MVC, and it also does not occur with TrueHD soundtracks with non-MVC video. For example, the US version of How to Train Your Dragon 3D uses a TrueHD soundtrack, though I'm not sure about other versions of that movie. It's definitely a weird issue, but one I really hope can get fixed. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you with this.

Thanks!

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.3 Average

Messages In This Thread
What about xvYCC / x.v.Color - by ma9ick - 2016-04-15, 14:01
June 30 download link broken? - by CooperCGN - 2016-08-02, 08:18
RE: Intel HTPC/NUC's w/reliable Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback - by BeefJerky - 2017-03-01, 20:24