• 175(current)
Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
@movie78: YES YES YES YES!!![FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE][FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE][FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE][FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE][FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE]

Sent from my HTC One_M8
Mmmh, seems like my post from yesterday is missing - for whatever reason.

Well, the buttom line is: With the older beta-build all files (3D ISO) play fine in both 3D and 2D without any stutter.

With the latest build (March 21th) the files stutter, drop audio and finally stop at all. However, they play fine if I press "o" and show the player info. Even if a file stops playing without the player info visible - pressing "o" brings it back to life - for a few seconds you'll see something that appears like fast forward and after a while the video and audio is in sync again and the file playes well - but only as long as the player info is visible. Hiding it immediatly let the video stutter and the audio drop.
(2017-04-04, 12:00)waltermalter Wrote: Mmmh, seems like my post from yesterday is missing - for whatever reason.

Well, the buttom line is: With the older beta-build all files (3D ISO) play fine in both 3D and 2D without any stutter.

With the latest build (March 21th) the files stutter, drop audio and finally stop at all. However, they play fine if I press "o" and show the player info. Even if a file stops playing without the player info visible - pressing "o" brings it back to life - for a few seconds you'll see something that appears like fast forward and after a while the video and audio is in sync again and the file playes well - but only as long as the player info is visible. Hiding it immediatly let the video stutter and the audio drop.

Sorry my english very bad ist i am from germany

Ich habe this Problems too. 3D is perfect switch in 2D shutters an audio drop outs. My player is auch Nuc 34010
The last build is installt.
(2017-04-04, 12:34)Mr.Ampere Wrote:
(2017-04-04, 12:00)waltermalter Wrote: Mmmh, seems like my post from yesterday is missing - for whatever reason.

Sorry my english very bad ist i am from germany

Ich habe this Problems too. 3D is perfect switch in 2D shutters an audio drop outs. My player is auch Nuc 34010
The last build is installt.

English translation follows:

Hallo Ampere.

lad dir einfach das Build aus Post http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2559688 runter. Das ist zwar Beta 7, läuft bei mir aber flüssig".

Hello Ampere,

simply download the file from post http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2559688. It's beta 7, but runs flawlessly at my side.
(2017-04-04, 11:38)dexter98 Wrote: @movie78: YES YES YES YES!!![FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE][FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE][FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE][FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE][FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 (typie typie)

I hope @afedchin and @fritsch can give an insight on this, it will be great to finally have MVC working on LinuxBig Grin
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2017-04-04, 14:44)movie78 Wrote:
(2017-04-04, 11:38)dexter98 Wrote: @movie78: YES YES YES YES!!![FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE][FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE][FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE][FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE][FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE]

I hope @afedchin and @fritsch can give an insight on this, it will be great to finally have MVC working on LinuxBig Grin

Wasn't there a very small list of processors that it currently supports?
Denon X6500H 7.2.4 -> LG OLED65C9P
Main:
NVIDIA Shield Pro (2019)
Other Devices: Apple TV 4K, FireStick 4K Max (2023), Homatics Box R 4K
Retired devices: Zidoo X9S, Xiaomi Mi Box, All the old RPi’s
(2017-04-04, 21:56)timstephens24 Wrote:
(2017-04-04, 14:44)movie78 Wrote:

Wasn't there a very small list of processors that it currently supports?

Not on Linux, hope this Intel embedded Linux SDK will help developers to incorporate MVC on Kodi Linux platform
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
I don't think you read the full thing, or I'm misreading. It only supports the Atom E3930, E3940, and E3950, and the Celeron N3350 and Pentium N4200
Denon X6500H 7.2.4 -> LG OLED65C9P
Main:
NVIDIA Shield Pro (2019)
Other Devices: Apple TV 4K, FireStick 4K Max (2023), Homatics Box R 4K
Retired devices: Zidoo X9S, Xiaomi Mi Box, All the old RPi’s
(2017-04-05, 00:04)timstephens24 Wrote: I don't think you read the full thing, or I'm misreading. It only supports the Atom E3930, E3940, and E3950, and the Celeron N3350 and Pentium N4200

Do you have a link?
Do you have a search engine?

https://software.intel.com/en-us/blogs/2...nux-launch
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2017-04-05, 20:24)brazen1 Wrote: Do you have a search engine?

https://software.intel.com/en-us/blogs/2...nux-launch

What is asking is a release Kodi Linux version that works with MVC.
Can you get back to the topic please?
Regardless how much I'd like to see LibreELEC with MVC for my Inte-NUC, this here is a Windows thread and should remain one. How about you open a new thread for the Intel SDK and how it changes the game for Linux on Intel HD Graphics?
Quote:Access to Intel® Media SDK features for embedded processors (List at ark.intel.com.)
Encoders: AVC (H.264), HEVC (H.265), MJPEG
Decoders: AVC (H.264), HEVC (H.265), MJPEG, MPEG-2, VC-1, VP8
VPP functions like crop, rotate, resize, color conversion and more.
Instructions to build Yocto images enabled to access processor graphics acceleration.
There is no MVC decoder on Linux.
(2017-04-05, 21:02)afedchin Wrote:
Quote:Access to Intel® Media SDK features for embedded processors (List at ark.intel.com.)
Encoders: AVC (H.264), HEVC (H.265), MJPEG
Decoders: AVC (H.264), HEVC (H.265), MJPEG, MPEG-2, VC-1, VP8
VPP functions like crop, rotate, resize, color conversion and more.
Instructions to build Yocto images enabled to access processor graphics acceleration.
There is no MVC decoder on Linux.

Oh NoooNoNo

Thanks for the update..
ASRock released an HDMI firmware update for the Kaby Lake Beebox on 3/28/17, not sure if it's already been mentioned.

Sent from my HTC 10
  • 175(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback10