Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
(2017-04-16, 22:02)filmgeek47 Wrote: I've switched back to the old setup, however I did stumble upon something interesting. Apparently, the issue is the audio struggling to play with the video, rather than the other way around. Basically, if I turn off audio pass through, or switch to the embedded AC3 5.1 audio for a file, it seems to consistently play fine.

Sometimes, it'll play fine without studdering with the HD track, but usually just after I've messed around with the audio settings). I think what's happening is that after changing a setting, the system is refreshing the display and audio outputs, then will work fine until the software is rebooted.

Very frustrating because the 2D playback is fine, and SOMETIMES I'll get through a 3D movie fine too, but not 90% of the time.

Any other ideas? I'm gonna go back to using the older build that seemed to be working for now, but it would obviously be awesome if whatever issue that's cropped up since gets resolved in the newer builds.

What's really weird to me is that nobody else seems to be reporting this studdering on recent builds. Maybe it's just my specific chipset/CPU?
I have a celeron (NUC6CAYH) and ran into some issues with audio sync too. And with skipping ahead/back in 3D MVC.
Intel NUC6CAYH + afedchin's Kodi Windows MVC + LG OLED 55E6

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.3 Average

Messages In This Thread
What about xvYCC / x.v.Color - by ma9ick - 2016-04-15, 14:01
June 30 download link broken? - by CooperCGN - 2016-08-02, 08:18
RE: Intel HTPC/NUC's w/reliable Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback - by Korrigan - 2017-04-17, 19:09