Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
(2017-04-23, 23:54)dd76 Wrote:
(2017-04-23, 18:01)filmgeek47 Wrote: For those of you who've been kind enough to talk me through the issue I've been having, I'm wondering if you can help me figure out what to do next. What's confusing to me is that I've reached out to a couple of other people with my same board, who don't appear to be having the issue I'm having.

At this point, I'm considering selling my system, and either just reverting to a pi and losing bitstream audio, or trying a different nuc that more people are having good results with.

Before I do that though, I want to try and verify that this is a problem unique to my hardware/model and not something that the bulk of people are experiencing. Also, can anyone tell me what the odds are that this is somehow an issue specific to my 3D hardware (I.E. my receiver or projector?). Doesn't make much sense to me, but its the only difference I've been able to gather between those who have a working system and mine (they're using OLED TVs and I'm using a sony projector with an external 3D receiver for syncing the glasses).

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Only seems to happen to me on movies with TrueHD? Movies with DTSHD I can skip no problems...

My main issue isn't with skipping back and forth, it's that the video intermittently stutters during 3D MVC playback when bitstreaming HD audio. I do also have that issue though. Haven't checked to see if it's with all audio types or just some.

Messages In This Thread
What about xvYCC / x.v.Color - by ma9ick - 2016-04-15, 14:01
June 30 download link broken? - by CooperCGN - 2016-08-02, 08:18
RE: Intel HTPC/NUC's w/reliable Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback - by filmgeek47 - 2017-04-24, 01:32
MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by te36 - 2019-09-18, 15:09
RE: MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by robsch - 2019-10-08, 17:41
RE: MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by te36 - 2019-10-13, 22:33
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback10