Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
I wish I could help you filmgeek but I do have the same issue with my NUC (see my signature).
I was using the latest build and while watching Fantastic Creatures in 3D with Atmos, I was having a lot of micro stutters. I did watch the whole movie but it was very distracting.
The next day I installed an older build (I think it's from December too, but I'm not sure. Would have to check). I started watching the movie again and no stutters... I was like, fine I can deal with an older build, no problem.

Couple of nights ago I watched Ghost in the Shell 3D with Atmos and lo and behold, stutterings. Not as bad as the first time with Fantastic Creatures but still, very annoying.

So I'm really not sure what to think now... I might still have some of the older builds so I might try an earlier version just to give it a try.

Btw, when you talk about 7.1 channels, you are talking about Dolby only right? Because I don't have stutterings with DTSHD.
Fanart.tv
HTPC 1: Vero 4K
HTPC 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.3 Average

Messages In This Thread
What about xvYCC / x.v.Color - by ma9ick - 2016-04-15, 14:01
June 30 download link broken? - by CooperCGN - 2016-08-02, 08:18
RE: Intel HTPC/NUC's w/reliable Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback - by ArieS - 2017-08-03, 10:11