Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
(2016-04-10, 19:11)hdmkv Wrote:
(2016-04-10, 18:54)dukester Wrote: ...i use a mysql database also so on the rare occasion something scrapes with wrong or invalid info i just need to fix it once and the database gets updated...
What am i missing that these external programs do that make them a better solution?
More control, and with each movie/TV folder, same metadata and artwork get picked up in all Kodi boxes. But, sounds like you're doing the similar w/your mysql database to keep your Kodi library centralized? Otherwise, you'd need to scape and fix incorrectly identified content, or artwork you want to alter, w/every Kodi box you have.

On a different note, I just tried April 7 build on DN2820FYKH NUC and found lip-sync error worse than previous builds. April 1 and 7 both work well on Dell 3050. movie78, have you tried April 7? Never mind, I see you did.

@hdmkv

Hi hdmkv, I am new to the intel NUC scene in relation to mvc 3d files from mkv. Based on some of your early recommendations I have purchased a Intel NUC DN2820FYKH and I am going to install Windows 10 and the recommended drivers and a Windows 3D MVC Bluray test build. I have now read that some builds on the Intel NUC DN2820FYKH have lip sync issues. Can you please tell me which build (latest recommended) for the Intel NUC DN2820FYKH is best to avoid these lip sync issues? Can you please provide a link for me?

My apologies for not sending you a PM but the system won't let me at this stage Sad

Many thanks.

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.3 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intel HTPC/NUC's w/reliable Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback - by Justifier - 2017-09-05, 02:52
What about xvYCC / x.v.Color - by ma9ick - 2016-04-15, 14:01
June 30 download link broken? - by CooperCGN - 2016-08-02, 08:18