Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
New issue. Randomly, last night, Kodi has issue dealing with my projector. When running in full screen mode and playing any video the projector would re-set itself to properly match the frame rate of the selected video. Suddenly last night, having made no changes to Kodi since my last viewing which worked fine, any 2D video will not work properly. The projector goes into it's re-set and then just projects "black". The audio is heard fine through the receiver. If I switch Kodi to windowed mode the projector re-sets to match the regular Kodi/PC resolution/frame rate. Then if I switch back to full screen mode it works, only to do the same when finished plying the video and returning back to the Kodi menu (project just black).

I've tried the last 3 versions of Kodi from this thread, all which worked fine before. Nothing corrects the issue.

I've gone through all Kodi settings and nothing is out of the ordinary.

I've made sure all my video drivers are up to date.

Anyone have any clue what is going on? I am stumped.

This is a Windows 10 machine with an Intel I3 CPU. It's been working perfect for years. Then yesterday nothing in 2D works as it should. 3D, however, is fine. Figure that one out!

Messages In This Thread
What about xvYCC / x.v.Color - by ma9ick - 2016-04-15, 14:01
June 30 download link broken? - by CooperCGN - 2016-08-02, 08:18
RE: Intel HTPC/NUC's w/reliable Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback - by Charger Hellcat - 2017-12-08, 12:35
MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by te36 - 2019-09-18, 15:09
RE: MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by robsch - 2019-10-08, 17:41
RE: MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by te36 - 2019-10-13, 22:33
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback10