Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
Hi all,

yesterday I managed to re-setup my Intel NUC 6CAYH (Win 10 Pro, 8 GB RAM and 120 GB SSD) with your Kodi fork. All the drivers are up to date via intel driver utility, as you described it in post 1 of this thread. My NUC is connected to a Denon AV-Receiver and from there via HDMI with my Benq Beamer.

What I now have issues with are the following points:

- I could not make all the settings you described in your first post in the "Necessary and recommended settings" section. For example I couldn't adjust my extended display settings to 3d, since this option is not available. I also could set the preferred 3d mode in kodi to hardware, as this option isn't given anymore(?). I have the feeling, that Windows thinks, my monitor is a Denon X.... (the AV-R) and not a BenQ TH682.
- when I play a 3D ISO (Passengers or Coco), the beamer always shows top/bottom 3D and I have to set my beamer to "top/bottom" manually. Then it works, but as far as I understood framepackaging should be used as 3d stereoscopic mode automatically?! Is this correct
- I also have these lip sync problems (extremely in Coco 3d) and as far as I got it it comes non-up-to-date drivers?! But mine are. Any info how I can manage / fix that except always manually fixing the lip sync for every movie?
- I also ran TVHeadend with my former Kodi installation under LibreElec. But with your fork I cannot find the TVHeadend client in the repository anymore. Does this version use the same repository as the official Kodi and do all the plugins work, too? Or is it so similar to the official Kodi that there are plugins that don't work anymore (like TVHeadend client, e.g.)?

Thanks and kind regards,

Karlo

Messages In This Thread
What about xvYCC / x.v.Color - by ma9ick - 2016-04-15, 14:01
June 30 download link broken? - by CooperCGN - 2016-08-02, 08:18
RE: Intel HTPC/NUC's w/reliable Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback - by Karlo - 2018-11-15, 09:29
MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by te36 - 2019-09-18, 15:09
RE: MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by robsch - 2019-10-08, 17:41
RE: MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by te36 - 2019-10-13, 22:33
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback10