Bug unable to enable freesurround
Hi,

I am new in Kodi development. I succeed to compile the freesurround plugin with VS2013 from the source code and replace the dll into the addons directory. When i try to enable the plugin I get an error and it is not working.
from log :
Client returned bad status (6) from Create and is not usable.

What I need to do?
You should always provide a debug log. Without it is hard to understand your issue.

Furthermore you should describe the way you compiled the addon and provide a build log.

Also the Kodi Version is very intersting, which you used for testing.
Latest news about AudioDSP and my libraries is available on Twitter.

Developers can follow me on Github.
Hi,

I used Cmake and VS2013 To compile the adsp.freesurround files according to the instructions for windows. I chose to build in release mode. my build log can be found here: http://pastebin.com/3nn8rjiV

The log on Kodi (Jarvis version) shows:
5:52:06 T:7560 NOTICE: ActiveAE DSP - starting
15:52:06 T:9880 ERROR: ADDON: Dll Free Surround Processor - Client returned bad status (6) from Create and is not usable
15:52:06 T:9880 WARNING: ActiveAE DSP - ActiveAE::CActiveAEDSP::UpdateAndInitialiseAudioDSPAddons - failed to create add-on Free Surround Processor, status = 6
15:52:06 T:9880 WARNING: ActiveAE DSP - ActiveAE::CActiveAEDSP::UpdateAndInitialiseAudioDSPAddons - failed to load the dll for add-on Free Surround Processor, disabling it

I hope this help you to understand the problem.

(I have no authorization to reply to your questions in private...)
Try to enable debug logging.

Or send me the compiled dll files in debug mode with the *.pdb if you can manage it.

Are there any updates on this?

I really miss freesurround on my ubuntu-machine.
So far I have currently no real Linux machine and can not test AudioDSP add-ons.

But I will do some tests, when my asplib refactor is done and my module for visualization.pictureit is finished.

I will inform the community on any progress about Linux in this subforum. So stay tuned.Blush

Yesterday I have installed kodi-adsp-freesurround (and libkodiplatform16) from here: ppa:nkvoronov/kodi-jarvis

Works like a charm.

https://launchpad.net/~nkvoronov/+archiv...odi-jarvis

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
unable to enable freesurround0