TVDB are updating their site. Their site currently has a number of bugs that have broken the TVDB scraper and any add-on that relies on TVDB data. TVDB are working to rectify the problems.

•   
  • 47(current)
Zap2xml for ATSC in OpenELEC
Hello and thank you so much for this addon.  The past few days, I have been receiving the following error below on my tvheadend server running osmc on a pi 2.  Was wondering if anyone else has been getting the same or might be able to shed some light on the issue.

2019-11-15 07:04:37.136 xmltv: /usr/bin/tv_grab_zap2epg: htsmsg_xml_deserialize error Unknown syntatic element:

Thank you in advance for your assistance.
(2019-11-15, 20:04)James62370 Wrote: htsmsg_xml_deserialize error Unknown syntatic elemen

Would help if you let us know zipcode and lineup - not seeing any issues on my end so it is likely lineup specific.  Usually an issue with a name of a service (station) - sometimes the station's use characters that our outside of the system's support. 

Also - if you know how to post the zap2epg.log file that would help.  Thanks!
Current Kodi addon projects: zap2epg, sd4tvh and tvh2kodi (tvh config from inside Kodi)
Testing ATSC single and dual tuners on RPi3 and the occasional s905 box
If you like my work you can buy me a coffee!
(2019-11-15, 21:02)edit4ever Wrote:
(2019-11-15, 20:04)James62370 Wrote: htsmsg_xml_deserialize error Unknown syntatic elemen

Would help if you let us know zipcode and lineup - not seeing any issues on my end so it is likely lineup specific.  Usually an issue with a name of a service (station) - sometimes the station's use characters that our outside of the system's support. 

Also - if you know how to post the zap2epg.log file that would help.  Thanks! 

Appreciate the quick response.  It just started happening the past 2 days.  When I manually run the grabber it works fine.  If it continues I will post the log and additional info.  Thanks again for your help and support!
  •   
  • 47(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zap2xml for ATSC in OpenELEC4.54