• 156(current)
Release YouTube Plug-in Thread
Love the YouTube app.
I'm using Estuary Mod Skin and wanted to amend how the Widgets look.
Here is my home screen. http://imgur.com/a/2ki7B
Is there any way I can have like a banner or something below each of the videos with the description of the video?
The description come up on the top bar when scrolling through, but I would love to be able to have a look at the widgets at a glance to see what was in my recommended etc, instead of just the poster/banner or that channel.
You would need to talk to the skin developer.

Jeff
hi, i'm trying to use the youtube search in the home of estuary

but whatever thing i search i have this result

it is related to the addon? in this link the code used inside estuary
Peppe
same problem here, since the beginning and is anybody experiencing that the live content is very unstable in this addon?
yeah live streaming is much more unstable(have always been) than twitch live streams.
OK so my plugin stopped working couple of days ago. It won't show my subscriptions, watch later or playlists. So far I tried completely uninstalling plugin and configuring it from the scratch, revoking permissions from my google account, deleting and creating completely new project and creds for API and no luck. It's not working on two different computers from 2 different IP addresses. And yes I have followed guide in this thread and it was working fine for long time using my custom API. It just stopped one day. Searching and playing found video works fine. Any ideas what else could I try to fix this? I'm running version 5.3.12 on Kodi 17.1. Google console is showing number of requests for my API so my config is fine I guess but it also shows some of them as "Client errors (4xx)"
This problem still sounds like you are not logged in correctly.

What OS are you running? There seems to be semi-regular problems connected with the alternative operating systems.

Perhaps it's related to this?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
EDIT: I found that I had been logged out by the system this morning too, however I simply logged back in again per normal and everything was working.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
(2017-05-02, 12:22)peppe_sr Wrote: hi, i'm trying to use the youtube search in the home of estuary

Peppe

I would contact the guys who write the skin, then they can troubleshoot and see if it's related to our code or not.

Jeff
(2017-05-05, 10:38)jdf76 Wrote:
(2017-05-02, 12:22)peppe_sr Wrote: hi, i'm trying to use the youtube search in the home of estuary

Peppe

I would contact the guys who write the skin, then they can troubleshoot and see if it's related to our code or not.

Jeff

Working fine for me. Youtube 5.3.12 addon.
 Estuary MOD V2 
really, i'm also in 5.3.12. can you tell me your SO and the version of kodi.
Peppe
(2017-05-05, 12:43)peppe_sr Wrote: really, i'm also in 5.3.12. can you tell me your SO and the version of kodi.
Peppe

I use OSX and LibreELEC build with Kodi 18 and my MOD skin. Working too with original Estuary.
 Estuary MOD V2 
i installed last kodi18 available and the search youtube shortcut from home goes inside the addon and there have to click again on search to find items.
in kodi17 search youtube from home open directly the search box.
so i think the approach is different.
Peppe
(2017-05-05, 06:53)jmh2002 Wrote: This problem still sounds like you are not logged in correctly.

What OS are you running? There seems to be semi-regular problems connected with the alternative operating systems.

Perhaps it's related to this?

Both computers are running Windows 8.1 and had no problems before. No updates were applied either. It just stopped working like that. It shows that I'm logged in and I also tried logging off and back on numerous of time. Is there an option that google flagged my account somehow and it blocks access for plugin? Youtube trough web browser and android app both work fine.
Post a log I guess and let the developers look at it.
  • 156(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube Plug-in Thread12