• 2(current)
Release YouTube Plug-in Thread
I have already try to suggest this feature but i thinks it's nothings have read about it Smile

- It's possibly to rewrite or modify the "Search" more like currently working on Smart TV app ?

On my LG Smart TV the result of a "Search" contain link for Channel about in first result if some Channel exist have a name related to "key research" and after that it's be showing all video whit related result about "key research". For Example.... on my TV Smart APP i use search feature for key "UFO.TV" and on result i come to obtain the link for channel immediatelly while in add-on actually if i try to search "UFO.TV" i need to choose "Channel" on search result to filter the search result.

I don't know if i can explain using english Smile
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
Unfortunately at this time, i need to work on the issues at hand. When those are all completed then I believe i'll ready to tackle new requests. I'll add your suggestion to my requests lists for now, but i can't guarantee you anything until the issues that are broken have been fixed.

By the way is your search feature request like the one they use on http://www.youtube.com/tv/?

I hope you can understand where I am coming.

Thank you!
Jeff
It appears our API quota issue might be back.

If you get Unknown Exception or Unknown Kind "

or Request cannot be completed because you have exceeded the quota limit

it's a known API issue.

Thank you
Jeff
Can confirm. Changing the keys in the config file to my own values fixes the issue.

(2016-04-03, 06:52)jdf76 Wrote: It appears our API quota issue might be back.

it's a known API issue.

Thank you
Jeff
(2016-04-03, 08:00)happydude940 Wrote: Can confirm. Changing the keys in the config file to my own values fixes the issue.

Can you please provide more detail on your mod to get the add-on working again?
Awesome work. Is their a repo that can be added so that we don't haev to continually check here for new versions of the plugin?
(2016-04-03, 06:52)jdf76 Wrote: It appears our API quota issue might be back.

it's a known API issue.

Thank you
Jeff
Also confim this. What about DASH support(for 1080p)? As I understand, it already supported in Jarvis, but not in plugin.
And how I can select per-video resolution?
Thanks jdf76 for the new thread Smile now we have a better overview about the topics.

@NightwinG I think this is a good point because many users always ask about this. But first we have to fix some bugs and got an overview of this addon and its sourcecode. If we're know what we talk about, your request can be added to the addon. Thats my thoughts, no idea what jdf76 is thinking about Smile
Did a new install of openelec and to my surprise Youtube plugin worked without doing anything (I expected it to fail after Bromix left) I'm guessing it was thanks to you and others that fixed it. So a big thankyou jdf76 and also Bromix and others for doing this!

Please dont burn yourself out and add a gazzilion features (that are requested weekly), unfortunetly thats what happened with Bromix. I rather have a simple addon working and maintained over time. thanks jdf76
Thanks jdf76 for you hard work getting this addon going again.

Thanks in advance to any other programmers/developers that can help jdf76 as well.

"Bromix the original creator of the plugin for Youtube, retired from managing/maintaining it. His hard work and dedication to the youtube Plugin will be sorely missed."

I agree with that too. Thanks Bromix!
Hey guys I am a bit of a newbie at this.
I have version 5.1.17 and it obviously is not working

Any help would be appreciated to help me get the new update and set it up?
Thanks!
Step-by-step guides for manual installs and generation of API's may be helpful at this point. Didn't a previous version have a random pooling of API's ? Whatever happened to that ?
Link to dodgy rogue community site removed - DarrenHill

The newest Zip file is in the rist post
I just updated to Jarvis and installed youtube v5.1.20.5 from zip file but when I open the addon in Kodi I don't see any folders, just the ".." button. Does anybody know what I need to do to fix it?
@h0d3nt3uf3l - Please don't reference rogue community sites who abuse the Kodi name and reference piracy add-ons. Especially when we have a perfectly good wiki which has all the details.

HOW-TO:Install add-ons from zip files (wiki)
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube Plug-in Thread12