• 105(current)
Release YouTube Plug-in Thread
(2016-12-08, 14:23)nille02 Wrote: Is there a easy way do access a live stream from a channel? In my abos i have only the last uploaded videos but not the stream

do me a favor create a playlist with your streams on it.

then paste the playlist here. Make sure your playlist is set to public.

Then i can try the live streams on my end. I've never had an issue with live streams.

Jeff
(2016-12-09, 17:55)jdf76 Wrote:
(2016-12-09, 01:42)grey14 Wrote: Could someone help me with lagging playback on 60 fps videos ?

When the video starts the playing in handed over to the videoplayer. Unforutnately i don't know where to send you at that point. It's probably to do with inputstream since you want 60fps.

Correct me if i'm wrong though.

jeff
Lack of any useful information to even start guessing
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2016-12-08, 06:53)xodi Wrote: I also can't get any 4K video played in Youtube addon, always got a 1080P instead. When played the same video in laptop, it's 4K. I can successfully play 4K video stored in local network share with Kodi.

Whats your hardware type?

jeff
Hello, is it possible for the Youtube addon content type be set to movies? This way I can use my skin to change the views and be able to use the full range of options?
The situation regarding set content, views, etc, has not been forgotten and is still being dealt with.

Hacky work arounds are not a permanent solution and we remain in contact with Team Kodi members to try and work towards the correct outcome in line with policy enforcement for the future.

Your patience is appreciated Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2016-12-09, 17:56)jdf76 Wrote: do me a favor create a playlist with your streams on it.
then paste the playlist here. Make sure your playlist is set to public.

Its not a full list. Only one is important to me.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQvTDmH...ZqDkjQ4bQQ
and this is the current live stream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NozmNCnivwU

I try to add this to a yt playlist/kodi favs but after a stream restart the old link get invalid. So, if i want to watch a stream currently i have to add it every time manual to one of my lists.

EDIT: I find another way to the streams in kodi without the browser. If if i go through the search, i come to the channel and there is then the entry for the live stream and the abos from this channel
That's all cool but so much of my system won't because of you tube errors. I have not be well and have not kept up like I should have.
Like when I went to High Times, YouTube error. Could some point my to a page to start at to get my Addons back as I can't read 105 pages. A lot are probly out of date anyway.

Thanks friends
Hey guys!

Thanks for the subtitles on youtube.

Works really nice and the same way as in movies.

very cool, its never to late to say thank you.

Special thanks for the guy who coded that part and for you guys for implementing it.
Hi,

The addon is working great for me.

I was wondering if there is a way to play the next video in my playlist automatically.

Will appreciate it.

Thanks
(2016-12-10, 14:46)naju10 Wrote: Hi,

The addon is working great for me.

I was wondering if there is a way to play the next video in my playlist automatically.

Will appreciate it.

Thanks

Use the 'Play from here' option in the context menu.
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 20.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
(2016-12-09, 17:57)jdf76 Wrote:
(2016-12-08, 06:53)xodi Wrote: I also can't get any 4K video played in Youtube addon, always got a 1080P instead. When played the same video in laptop, it's 4K. I can successfully play 4K video stored in local network share with Kodi.

jeff

I'm using AFTV2.
(2016-12-10, 16:28)xodi Wrote:
(2016-12-09, 17:57)jdf76 Wrote:

jeff

I'm using AFTV2.

I've heard amazon can't handle the video decoding, but as Martijn said provide a debug log (wiki) and we'll take a look.

Jeff
(2016-12-01, 07:15)jdf76 Wrote:
(2016-12-01, 06:50)touser Wrote: Does anyone know if its possible to enable DASH support on this addon for SPMC on the shield? I'm running the just-released version of SPMC that supports DASH but the check box is greyed out in the youtube addon.

Did you have videostream (inputstream) addon installed? Also you need to run Kodi v17 Krypton.

Jeff
Actually, I've been using YouTube DASH with SPMC for a little while now, so it certainly works if you hack around the restrictions. But recently I managed to get things working in a cleaner way and pushed PR #128, which you're welcome to look at. There's also a packaged addon zip you could install and try: plugin.video.youtube-5.3.7-spmc.zip. Feedback would be good...

Cheers.
(2016-12-11, 02:08)guido1138 Wrote: Actually, I've been using YouTube DASH with SPMC for a little while now, so it certainly works if you hack around the restrictions. But recently I managed to get things working in a cleaner way and pushed PR #128, which you're welcome to look at. There's also a packaged addon zip you could install and try: plugin.video.youtube-5.3.7-spmc.zip. Feedback would be good...

Cheers.

I'll test this out today and see if it works.

after this release don't use kolifanes repo any longer. Once i merge this, i'm want to move everything to my repo. I can't get a hold of kolifanes anymore so i can't change certain aspects of his repo that i would like to.

Thanks
Jeff
If you want 4k video set stream selection to manual in the inputstream Addon
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
  • 105(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube Plug-in Thread12