• 169(current)
Release YouTube Plug-in Thread
(2017-07-25, 03:11)jdf76 Wrote: Use 5.4.1 ~alpha2. It resolves Kodi 18 issues.

Jeff

Works. thx
I'm unable to play videos, uploaded by myself. I see the thumbnails, but I got an error then trying to play the video. Video can be public or unlisted, I get the same error message. Is just only me or it's a bug?
It helps if you state what the error message is.

Sent from my SM-N910G
(2017-07-27, 09:54)linas Wrote: I'm unable to play videos, uploaded by myself. I see the thumbnails, but I got an error then trying to play the video. Video can be public or unlisted, I get the same error message. Is just only me or it's a bug?

it's very difficult to understand the problems....... no info about version you use..... about kodi you use.... and about preferences you use.......................
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
(2017-07-27, 09:54)linas Wrote: I'm unable to play videos, uploaded by myself. I see the thumbnails, but I got an error then trying to play the video. Video can be public or unlisted, I get the same error message. Is just only me or it's a bug?

debug log (wiki) would be helpful.

Jeff

(2017-07-27, 10:57)Artstar Wrote: It helps if you state what the error message is.

Sent from my SM-N910G (typie typie)

It's not just you. A number of people have already reported this bug on this thread. I haven't heard of a solution yet, even when the others provided the Authentication Error 403 errors from the logs. I myself reported the error on July 7th.
@relayer35, linas: #2512 5.4.1~alpha zips

It's resolved for me as well with alpha2, if it still isn't working in that version for either of you a debug_log (wiki) is required to help any furthur as I cannot reproduce it anymore.

@drrak: create a new empty playlist and set that empty playlist as your new history (see part on custom history) #3
Debug Log (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki)Add-ons
5.4.1 is released to the Youtube plugin repo.

Using version 18 (build from two days ago) and the latest release (5.4.1) and video doesn't execute. Have uninstalled youtube and re-installed this a few times on two machines with same results. Anyone else?
Is there any way to watch 4k videos using Kodi 18 (Windows)? inputstream seems to be broken for Kodi 18...
(2017-07-31, 17:54)debennett2 Wrote: Using version 18 (build from two days ago) and the latest release (5.4.1) and video doesn't execute. Have uninstalled youtube and re-installed this a few times on two machines with same results. Anyone else?

Thats odd because i've heard 3 or 4 people say it fixed their kodi 18 issues.

Jeff
(2017-07-30, 12:23)anxdpanic Wrote: @relayer35, linas: #2512 5.4.1~alpha zips

It's resolved for me as well with alpha2, if it still isn't working in that version for either of you a debug_log (wiki) is required to help any furthur as I cannot reproduce it anymore.

@drrak: create a new empty playlist and set that empty playlist as your new history (see part on custom history) #3

That solved the problem for me. Thanks.
Hi,

I reported freezes hang-ups because of ssl stuff a week ago here https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2621882. As @yoGhurrt1 suggested I installed 5.4.1-alpha2 and as it turned out the freezes ended for a couple of days. I think I had one in the whole last week. But last night it came back again.
I'd be very grateful if anyone could help me with this.

It starts at around 00:38:53. The log starts right from the moment of waking up the system.

@Karellen- Log removed

@Luca Brasi, please use Pastebin or similar to post your logs. This one was too large for me to leave, like your other ones.
(2017-08-01, 03:47)jdf76 Wrote:
(2017-07-31, 17:54)debennett2 Wrote: Using version 18 (build from two days ago) and the latest release (5.4.1) and video doesn't execute. Have uninstalled youtube and re-installed this a few times on two machines with same results. Anyone else?

Thats odd because i've heard 3 or 4 people say it fixed their kodi 18 issues.

Jeff

Yeah, I know. That's why I brought it up. Not sure if its the release dated 7/29 that broke it or what? Anywhere outside of the plugin to check for an obscure setting that might be throwing it off?
debug log

Using version 18 with the latest 5.4.1. Stream won't start. Any ideas?

Thanks for this plugin! I use it EVERY day
  • 169(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube Plug-in Thread12