• 175(current)
Release YouTube Plug-in Thread
Just out of intrest what is the daily limit set by youtube?

thanks
Queries per day 1,000,000
Queries per 100 seconds per user 300,000
Queries per 100 seconds 3,000,000

Thats what I have.

Jeff
Getting daily exceeded error, so I tried signing in (2x). That didn't work, so I closed kodi and deleted the two specified youtube plugin folders. Then I downloaded the appropriate youtube plugin from page one comment one of this thread and commenced to install and sign in again. Still having the same error.
(2017-08-14, 05:55)SnstrStrmr Wrote: Getting daily exceeded error...

To understand why you are getting that error see the FAQ in Post #3 on Page 1 of this thread here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2299963

* PERSONAL API KEYS - EXTRA INFO

* Why do I get "Daily Limit Quota Exceeded" Errors when I try to use the YouTube addon?

Then refer to Post #2 to create your own Personal API Keys.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
I followed the guide to generate my own API keys and it worked flawlessly. I must mention that the layout of the google pages has changed slightly since the guide was posted. Manually entering the keys without copy and past is quite tedious and at first I didn't know which was a capital O and which was a 0 (zero). Once the keys were entered and OK was pressed, I was automatically logged out. I logged back in and did the double-code thingy.

Do our private API keys need to be re-entered each time a new version of the Plug-in is released ?
(2017-08-14, 16:28)blueribb Wrote: I followed the guide to generate my own API keys and it worked flawlessly.

Excellent. To be honest these are the type of comments that make all the work worthwhile.
I would appreciate you clicking my 'Thank User' button too.

(2017-08-14, 16:28)blueribb Wrote: I must mention that the layout of the google pages has changed slightly since the guide was posted.

Thanks for the info, it's frustrating when Google keeps changing things, I'll try to take a look at this at some stage and update the instructions if necessary.

(2017-08-14, 16:28)blueribb Wrote: Manually entering the keys without copy and past is quite tedious and at first I didn't know which was a capital O and which was a 0 (zero).

Agreed, it's also why the instructions include the copy and paste option. I hope it helped.

(2017-08-14, 16:28)blueribb Wrote: Once the keys were entered and OK was pressed, I was automatically logged out. I logged back in and did the double-code thingy.

Cool

(2017-08-14, 16:28)blueribb Wrote: Do our private API keys need to be re-entered each time a new version of the Plug-in is released ?

Normally "No". Normally at most if there is a big change you may need to sign out and sign back in again.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
Later yesterday I too ran into the Daily Limit Quota Exceeded issue. So this morning I re-installed the unofficial version of the YouTube addon and generated my own API keys. The directions on page 1 made the process dead simple. Everything is working as before. Many thanks and kudos to those for their meticulous work.
(2017-08-14, 08:03)jmh2002 Wrote:
(2017-08-14, 05:55)SnstrStrmr Wrote: Getting daily exceeded error...

To understand why you are getting that error see the FAQ in Post #3 on Page 1 of this thread here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2299963

* PERSONAL API KEYS - EXTRA INFO

* Why do I get "Daily Limit Quota Exceeded" Errors when I try to use the YouTube addon?

Then refer to Post #2 to create your own Personal API Keys.

The part I forgot to mention is after I log in, it logs me back out. I logged in and got logged out about half a dozen times yesterday.
(2017-08-14, 19:39)VegasGuy Wrote: Later yesterday I too ran into the Daily Limit Quota Exceeded issue. So this morning I re-installed the unofficial version of the YouTube addon and generated my own API keys. The directions on page 1 made the process dead simple. Everything is working as before. Many thanks and kudos to those for their meticulous work.

Awesome Cool
(2017-08-14, 21:15)SnstrStrmr Wrote: The part I forgot to mention is after I log in, it logs me back out. I logged in and got logged out about half a dozen times yesterday.

Please follow every single part of the FAQ and the API Instructions and after report back.
I cannot see items in my subscription menu, this is only me?
(2017-08-14, 23:49)FreakMurderer Wrote: I cannot see items in my subscription menu, this is only me?

Install the latest version of the YouTube Plugin (5.4.2). It's located in the first post (page 1)
Okey, made it working this morning.
A big thanks to jdf76.
Is it possible to integrate livestreams in InputStream aswell after HLS DRM is now possible?
(2017-08-17, 19:56)qwertyy Wrote: Is it possible to integrate livestreams in InputStream aswell after HLS DRM is now possible?

You should ask the inputstream people.

Jeff
  • 175(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube Plug-in Thread12