Animated Posters
Discovered if I change skin to Confluence and get movie info I can browse to the animated Poster, When in Titan Beta is no browse function

Actually discovered that on my HTPC I have the option to browse for the animated artwork,But on my Desktop the option isn't there,No idea why one has it and one hasn't
Both running same versions of everything

Desktop

HTPC

Also if I change some posters on my Desktop they don't show on my HTPC, Should they?
That browse button is not available if you use the extended info screen...

Besides that.. No need to manually fuss with the animated artwork.
The skin will auto pull them from the animated posters database.

Next beta will even include a new contextmenu button to allow you to select the preferred animated poster.
Just make sure that you enable animated artwork in the skin settings
(2016-04-03, 20:38)marcelveldt Wrote: That browse button is not available if you use the extended info screen...

Besides that.. No need to manually fuss with the animated artwork.
The skin will auto pull them from the animated posters database.

Next beta will even include a new contextmenu button to allow you to select the preferred animated poster.
Just make sure that you enable animated artwork in the skin settings
Will it get the animated posters even if there are unanimated ones in folder?
Yes
(2016-04-04, 09:48)marcelveldt Wrote: Yes

Did a full scan of library tonight, While scanning it said it was downloading a heap of artwork, But at the end of scan said Nothing was downloaded
Animated artwork doesn't come with artwork downloader nor it gets scanned to your library. It's a feature inside the skinhelper script based on the animated artwork database.

It will automatically search for animated artwork in the background.

Just enable it in the settings:

Skin Settings --> Library views --> prefer animated artwork

With that setting enabled you will automaticlaly see animated posters if available. Also you'll notice a contextmenu button to manually select animated artwork
(2016-04-04, 14:39)marcelveldt Wrote: Also you'll notice a contextmenu button to manually select animated artwork

Got the Context menu in the latest version, I browse and select my desired poster, But the poster isn't changing,
Just get the activity whirly thing for a few seconds and then Nothing changes
Still works doing it through the info menu, but your context menu doesn't work for me for some reason
Be much easier if it did
Maybe kodi needs to be restarted after changing the poster ? The artwork cache can be painfull sometimes.
(2016-04-06, 12:12)marcelveldt Wrote: Maybe kodi needs to be restarted after changing the poster ? The artwork cache can be painfull sometimes.

No restarting doesn't help, Ones I changed using the info menu are showing fine,Just cant change them using your new context menu.
If I press the I button the animated poster shows there, But not when viewing library
kodi logfile ?
(2016-04-06, 13:44)marcelveldt Wrote: kodi logfile ?

Code:
http://xbmclogs.com/pn3t2tfpc
You better clean up your installation because of banned add-ons (wiki)
No help on this site with those.
I couldn't locate banned addons in your log (but I might have overlooked).
What I did see was a terrible bunch of strange errors regarding artwork. It looks like your whole Kodi install is screwed up.
I suggest you to start with a clean Kodi setup, setup Emby and the skin and see if the errors are gone
I agree, no sight of banned addons in that log....what a strange fellow....scaremonger. But agree, def needs a reinstall and to start again. Looks a mess

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated Posters0