Jango music addon
I did my own build. I've love jango but the browse option is giving me an error. The other 2 search options work fine. This is killing me, is an audio decoder missing? It's not giving me a dependency error. I enabled the log error and have it, have no clue. I've uninstalled it, downloaded from another repository. What am I missing?
I had put Mikey's karaoke on the music addons menu. It screwed up Jango. With it out of a sub menu item, works fine. Hope this input helps someone else!
(2016-04-04, 03:36)minnie1967 Wrote: I had put Mikey's karaoke on the music addons menu. It screwed up Jango. With it out of a sub menu item, works fine. Hope this input helps someone else!

Thank you bro ??
The Jango login errors. Shows the menu but will not play music.

FIXED: If I could only read. Removed from submenu and worked. Thank you.
(2016-04-04, 03:36)minnie1967 Wrote: I had put Mikey's karaoke on the music addons menu. It screwed up Jango. With it out of a sub menu item, works fine. Hope this input helps someone else!

What exactly do you mean by this? With it out of a sub menu means??
(2017-04-06, 14:22)extremeaudio Wrote:

What exactly do you mean by this? With it out of a sub menu means??

Jango is down for me right now, but the submenu means you go to music, you can put links below the main categorie. So below Music you can put jango there to go to it. I have nothing below music, just the categorie music to choose from and get to my music stations by going to my music.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Jango music addon0