Anyone using a Teensy?
Are any of you using a Teensy 3.x for your set-up? I've built my Uno 104 LED system but I'm not happy about the 12-15 FPS I'm getting. The Uno's serial limitation is the issue, so moving to a Teensy 3.2 seems to be the way forward.

Would like to hear opinions.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2016-04-03, 03:48)Piers Wrote: Are any of you using a Teensy 3.x for your set-up? I've built my Uno 104 LED system but I'm not happy about the 12-15 FPS I'm getting. The Uno's serial limitation is the issue, so moving to a Teensy 3.2 seems to be the way forward.

Would like to hear opinions.

i was just about to build a back lighting system like yours with ~100 LEDs and an Uno. it seems information is few and far between online or its in a foreign language for me.. i see the builds, the demo videos, but i rarely see anyone talking in detail on the performance.. Are you happy with the overall setup regardless of 12-15 FPS. still or is it like a total fail in your opinion?
Main System - HTPC - Intel I3 6300 - Asrock z170 - 16 GB DDR4 - 128gb SSD - 65" UHD HDR Sony Android TV - Pioneer VSX 1130-K - 7.2.2 speakers
Other devices currently in use - 55" 3D UHD LG TV - 2 Fire TV's - Nexus Player - MiniMX s905 - Voyo Vmac Mini
Ubuntu Server - 12 TB NAS - MYSQL - Torrent Box

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anyone using a Teensy?0