• 4(current)
Release Mimic 4.x for Krypton (discontinued)
(2016-05-01, 22:23)PantsOnFire Wrote: I'm loving this skin.

I'm using Krypton, couple quick Q's (hopefully!):

- can I add a vignette to the homescreen to make the artworks appear more subtle? -I've seen an option in skin settings to enable a dim looking overlay, could I edit that file?

- are there any mods to move the main menu (on home screen) up to the centre? or should I look into editing some XMLs?

-now playing ArtistSlideshow backgrounds on home screen. I'm having trouble getting this to show up. - Ive set all SECTIONS (movies, music) etc. to show art from one backgrounds folder. (Each section shows the same artwork).

--I am seeing ArtistSlideshow in full screen but how can I get it to show at the home screen? (Its showing my backgrounds folder at the moment).

That last one is probably very simple but my brain is fried.

Thanks if any is able to help.:-)
- Look in Home.xml for the background overlay. You'll need to edit that control and supply your own texture, it currently just stretches a small png.

- Not possible to move the menu to the middle of the screen without completely redesigning the home screen, including widgets.

- ArtistSlideshow is only displayed in the music visualization window. You would need to mod it to display on the home screen.
Settings layout is broken in latest nightlies
(2016-05-03, 03:38)Mfleigle Wrote: Settings layout is broken in latest nightlies
Try downloading the latest Mimic from github, I just updated to match the new Kodi settings.
Decided to deprecate the cdART Manager and ROM Collection Browser skins. You can still manually install them from the following link:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=272512
Would love to have the quicknav like madnox or 2 widget option per menu item.
(2016-05-05, 00:04)tteckster Wrote: Would love to have the quicknav like madnox or 2 widget option per menu item.
No plans to add multiple widgets, but what is the quicknav? Can you post a screenshot?

Sent from my Nexus 6
(2016-05-05, 00:24)braz Wrote:
(2016-05-05, 00:04)tteckster Wrote: Would love to have the quicknav like madnox or 2 widget option per menu item.
No plans to add multiple widgets, but what is the quicknav? Can you post a screenshot?

Sent from my Nexus 6

@tteckster

I've got an idea for something like this, stay tuned.
Edit: False alarm.
Added a quick launch menu to the side menu. By default, it will show your main menu items and you can customize it to add more items. You can disable it in skin settings or hide the main menu items (Skin settings > General).

(2016-05-07, 18:38)braz Wrote: Added a quick launch menu to the side menu. By default, it will show your main menu items and you can customize it to add more items. You can disable it in skin settings or hide the main menu items (Skin settings > General).

LOVE the new Quick launch menu!!! Now if you could help me set my submenu to activate it. ActivateWindow(HuhHuh)
(2016-05-10, 16:38)tteckster Wrote:
(2016-05-07, 18:38)braz Wrote: Added a quick launch menu to the side menu. By default, it will show your main menu items and you can customize it to add more items. You can disable it in skin settings or hide the main menu items (Skin settings > General).

LOVE the new Quick launch menu!!! Now if you could help me set my submenu to activate it. ActivateWindow(HuhHuh)
It's not designed to be used on the home screen. You can already add any items you want to the submenu.

Sent from my Nexus 6
I wanted to thank you for your hard work! IMO it's the best skin by far.
Are you going to add the Quick launch menu to Mimic-Jarvis?
(2016-05-10, 19:05)tteckster Wrote: I wanted to thank you for your hard work! IMO it's the best skin by far.
Are you going to add the Quick launch menu to Mimic-Jarvis?
Unfortunately no. Any new features will be for Kodi 17 only.

Sent from my Nexus 6
For those that use Advanced Launcher, you can now press "info" to display the description in a text viewer.

• 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 4.x for Krypton (discontinued)4