WWE Network not loading
Hi, i'm trying to access the WWE network, but it won't load. I've only just bought the fire stick and set it up on Friday. WWE was working friday, but not loading yesterday or today. I'm trying to see if i can get the PPV Wrestlemania. I'm new to the Fire Stick, so i may be doing something wrong. Any thoughts please? Thanks
Are you using the legal add-on that requires a subscription?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=233467

If so then I suggest you ask for support in that thread.

If in fact, you're trying to get WWE PPV for free then you won't get any help on this forum.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Hi, thanks fir that. I think my naivity is showing. I'm not sure what exactly i'm allowed to see on the stick. Thanks for your reply
(2016-04-03, 22:34)Splodgemart Wrote: Hi, thanks fir that. I think my naivity is showing. I'm not sure what exactly i'm allowed to see on the stick. Thanks for your reply

What you do with your stick is your choice, all I am pointing out is what can be discussed and what is supported on this forum.

The rule of thumb is pretty simple. If you are getting something for free that you would normally expect to pay for then it is most likely not an officially sanctioned source for that content and therefore would violate the rules of this forum.

Hope that makes our position a bit clearer.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WWE Network not loading0